I think this is my third review of the Hampton Inn Broadway at the Beach. I have stayed here many times since my first stay in 2000. I always feel at home when I arrive and happy and well rested when I leave. Obviously I am very pleased with this place or I would not keep returning. Once again, the staff behind the counter was fast, efficient, and friendly even with a new trainee. The breakfast area was bright, clean, and well stocked. My favorite muffins have returned after an absence of a couple of years so that was a big plus for me. I was greeted each morning by the smiling cheerful lady who cares for this breakfast area. She has been there a number as I quickly recognized her. Since I was last here they have had a remodel and I was happy they kept the fish tank. I enjoy watching them swim every morning, especially the yellow tang chasing the big blue fish. Room service was top of the line and they were polite, friendly, and a bright part of my day. As I have said in reviews before, if you do not need the ocean right outside your window, this is the place to stay in Myrtle Beach. You cannot beat having Broadway at the Beach outside your door. You don't have to move your car if you don't want to because there are plenty of things to do and places to eat right there. If you have never tried this Hampton Inn I think it is well worth your time and money. It is everything a home away from home should be and is made that way by a great staff from the time you enter until you leave. I plan to return again and again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step outside Hampton Inn(R) hotel in Myrtle Beach-Broadway at the Beach and you are in the middle of the festive streetscape of Broadway at the Beach, the most popular destination along South Carolina's Grand Strand. The Hampton Inn(R) hotel in Myrtle Beach-Broadway at the Beach is the only hotel located directly on the Broadway at the Beach complex and is located just two miles from the ocean, a half-mile from the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, and only a few minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport and Coastal Carolina University. Browse over one hundred specialty shops, restaurants, museums, and attractions including Ripley's Aquarium just outside the door of our Myrtle Beach hotel. Soak in some rays or partake in a world of watersports on the famous beaches, located only a couple miles away. Rev things up at the Myrtle Beach Speedway, or slow things down with a few rounds of golf on one of the many courses within minutes of our Myrtle Beach hotel. Just minutes away you will find some of Myrtle Beach's other great attractions such as the Cal Ripken Experience, Pirates Voyage, the Palace Theatre, Myrtle Waves, The Carolina Opry, and The Market Common. Take a trip back in time at the Pavilion Nostalgia Park next door for a taste of Myrtle Beach's past. Ask the friendly team at our Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway at the Beach hotel for more tips on the area as we are committed to exceeding your expectations. For pleasure, adventure, or relaxation, come down soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway At the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach-Broadway @ The Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Broadway Beach Inn
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn Hotel Broadway