Rooms and public areas were beautiful, well-appointed, spacious and clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Unlike the other Broadway on the Beach area hotels, this facility is located on property and is accessible via the adjacent boardwalk. Also, I highly recommend spending the few extra dollars for a preferred view; before bedtime my child thoroughly enjoyed staring out the window to plan our sightseeing strategy for the following day.
Helpful tip -- during our vacation we spent a few days on this property before moving to a beachfront resort, which really made for a perfect vacation. Not only did this eliminate a lot of driving and traffic issues, but additionally I found the Hampton Inn to be far superior and more upscale to the two other two highly-rated beach front resorts we visited on this same trip. If you don't mind a mid-vacation hotel switch and want to experience the best of what Myrtle Beach has to offer, stay a few nights here before or after heading over to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step outside Hampton Inn(R) hotel in Myrtle Beach-Broadway at the Beach and you are in the middle of the festive streetscape of Broadway at the Beach, the most popular destination along South Carolina's Grand Strand. The Hampton Inn(R) hotel in Myrtle Beach-Broadway at the Beach is the only hotel located directly on the Broadway at the Beach complex and is located just two miles from the ocean, a half-mile from the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, and only a few minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport and Coastal Carolina University. Browse over one hundred specialty shops, restaurants, museums, and attractions including Ripley's Aquarium just outside the door of our Myrtle Beach hotel. Soak in some rays or partake in a world of watersports on the famous beaches, located only a couple miles away. Rev things up at the Myrtle Beach Speedway, or slow things down with a few rounds of golf on one of the many courses within minutes of our Myrtle Beach hotel. Just minutes away you will find some of Myrtle Beach's other great attractions such as the Cal Ripken Experience, Pirates Voyage, the Palace Theatre, Myrtle Waves, The Carolina Opry, and The Market Common. Take a trip back in time at the Pavilion Nostalgia Park next door for a taste of Myrtle Beach's past. Ask the friendly team at our Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway at the Beach hotel for more tips on the area as we are committed to exceeding your expectations. For pleasure, adventure, or relaxation, come down soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway at The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach-Broadway @ The Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn Hotel Broadway
- Hampton Broadway Beach Inn