The hotel was very nice and the staff was friendly and helpful. Everything was clean and crisp and although our room had a couple of maintenance issues, they were reasonably minor. The location of this hotel can be a plus or a minus. If you like the idea of essentially being part of an amusement park with loudspeakers/music blaring until late evening (it is pretty quiet inside the hotel) and lot's of excited children speaking in their "outside voices" most of the time, and sightseeing helicopters whump/whumping overhead most of the time, this is the place...and mentally upgrade this review to very good. If not, find another Hampton Inn...etc.
The breakfast served is in some ways very good, and in others, not so much. There's lots of variety and it's generally tasty. The hot foods...eggs/sausage/waffles appear to be the result of frozen or some other pre-package processes that then require minimal personnel to prep and serve. If you don't mind eating scrambled eggs that look like a pan of yellow marbles, or perfectly formed and folded 6 inch pre-packed/something omlets...etc., again, this is your place. The other foods...toast, bagels, and condiments were fresh and good. Coffee was good and available 24/7...a plus.
All in all...The hotel itself is very nice. How one ultimately judges a stay here may be a matter of perspective and awareness of it's location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step outside Hampton Inn(R) hotel in Myrtle Beach-Broadway at the Beach and you are in the middle of the festive streetscape of Broadway at the Beach, the most popular destination along South Carolina's Grand Strand. The Hampton Inn(R) hotel in Myrtle Beach-Broadway at the Beach is the only hotel located directly on the Broadway at the Beach complex and is located just two miles from the ocean, a half-mile from the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, and only a few minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport and Coastal Carolina University. Browse over one hundred specialty shops, restaurants, museums, and attractions including Ripley's Aquarium just outside the door of our Myrtle Beach hotel. Soak in some rays or partake in a world of watersports on the famous beaches, located only a couple miles away. Rev things up at the Myrtle Beach Speedway, or slow things down with a few rounds of golf on one of the many courses within minutes of our Myrtle Beach hotel. Just minutes away you will find some of Myrtle Beach's other great attractions such as the Cal Ripken Experience, Pirates Voyage, the Palace Theatre, Myrtle Waves, The Carolina Opry, and The Market Common. Take a trip back in time at the Pavilion Nostalgia Park next door for a taste of Myrtle Beach's past. Ask the friendly team at our Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway at the Beach hotel for more tips on the area as we are committed to exceeding your expectations. For pleasure, adventure, or relaxation, come down soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Otel, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway At the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach-Broadway @ The Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Broadway Beach Inn
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn Hotel Broadway