We are locals, but try to do a staycation or two over the winter months to help out the local businesses and enjoy our beautiful area. The hotel was remodeling their lobby, but it was not a big problem, everything was still clean and the service was what we expect from a Hampton Inn. We didn't care for the first room we were given, location only reason, and asked if we could be moved to the lake view side, which they readily agreed to. It was a very cold weekend we were there, but we enjoyed the hot tub, sauna, heated pool and exercise room. Having a boadwalk over to Broadway at the Beach was great, we stepped out for a little nightlife and was able to walk back to our room with no problems. The breakfast could have been better, the hot selection wasn't all that tasty or warm. The waffles as always were available, but could have used some kind of protein to go with them, like bacon, sausage links or such. Every staff member we came in contact with were friendly and always asking if we needed anything. Will do a staycation there again for sure. My only complaint would be that we felt like our business was not important to the general manger because everytime we called to try to book a room with a certificate we purchased at a silent auction, I felt like he was more interested in waiting to see if he got a sellout before committing us a room. I called ahead of time twice and found out rooms that our certificate was for were available, but was told by him they were not. I finally got a room when I spoke with a young lady at the front desk because he was busy overseeing something in the remodel. We paid for the certificate, in fact more than the actual stay would have cost us because it was a fundraiser, so I don't know what the problem seemed to be, it's not like they were free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step outside Hampton Inn(R) hotel in Myrtle Beach-Broadway at the Beach and you are in the middle of the festive streetscape of Broadway at the Beach, the most popular destination along South Carolina's Grand Strand. The Hampton Inn(R) hotel in Myrtle Beach-Broadway at the Beach is the only hotel located directly on the Broadway at the Beach complex and is located just two miles from the ocean, a half-mile from the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, and only a few minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport and Coastal Carolina University. Browse over one hundred specialty shops, restaurants, museums, and attractions including Ripley's Aquarium just outside the door of our Myrtle Beach hotel. Soak in some rays or partake in a world of watersports on the famous beaches, located only a couple miles away. Rev things up at the Myrtle Beach Speedway, or slow things down with a few rounds of golf on one of the many courses within minutes of our Myrtle Beach hotel. Just minutes away you will find some of Myrtle Beach's other great attractions such as the Cal Ripken Experience, Pirates Voyage, the Palace Theatre, Myrtle Waves, The Carolina Opry, and The Market Common. Take a trip back in time at the Pavilion Nostalgia Park next door for a taste of Myrtle Beach's past. Ask the friendly team at our Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway at the Beach hotel for more tips on the area as we are committed to exceeding your expectations. For pleasure, adventure, or relaxation, come down soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway At the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach-Broadway @ The Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Broadway Beach Inn
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn Hotel Broadway