We stayed with our two young children. I've been in nicer Hamptons, but I blame that on the beach and not the hotel. You're going to get damp wherever you go in Myrtle Beach. The staff was more than friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very busy, but well stocked. They had a nice variety for our 4 day stay. The ice machine on our floor was broken for our whole trip, but that was the only thing that really stood out as a negative. The staff were really friendly and helpful with any requests we had. The concierges really know their stuff.
This hotel is only convenient to Broadway at the Beach - it was nice to be able to walk around before the shops and crowds came, however it's not close to the beach. The hotel is right next to the nostalgia park rides. Fortunately our air conditioner drowned out any noise from outside. If you don't like air conditioning, you may want to check out a different property.
The only cons for a beach trip were that there weren't many places to hang your bathing suits or beach towels. This is definitely a good place to go if you are in town for a convention or ballgame, but not so much if you want to play around the stuff at the beach or the fun parks.
If you're planning on going to the attractions at Broadway at the Beach, then this is a nice place to be. If you want to see any other parts of Myrtle Beach, probably pick something closer to Ocean Avenue, or just head up to North Myrtle or down to Surfside Beach. This hotel is better for doing things that are on Hwy 17.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step outside Hampton Inn(R) hotel in Myrtle Beach-Broadway at the Beach and you are in the middle of the festive streetscape of Broadway at the Beach, the most popular destination along South Carolina's Grand Strand. The Hampton Inn(R) hotel in Myrtle Beach-Broadway at the Beach is the only hotel located directly on the Broadway at the Beach complex and is located just two miles from the ocean, a half-mile from the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, and only a few minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport and Coastal Carolina University. Browse over one hundred specialty shops, restaurants, museums, and attractions including Ripley's Aquarium just outside the door of our Myrtle Beach hotel. Soak in some rays or partake in a world of watersports on the famous beaches, located only a couple miles away. Rev things up at the Myrtle Beach Speedway, or slow things down with a few rounds of golf on one of the many courses within minutes of our Myrtle Beach hotel. Just minutes away you will find some of Myrtle Beach's other great attractions such as the Cal Ripken Experience, Pirates Voyage, the Palace Theatre, Myrtle Waves, The Carolina Opry, and The Market Common. Take a trip back in time at the Pavilion Nostalgia Park next door for a taste of Myrtle Beach's past. Ask the friendly team at our Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway at the Beach hotel for more tips on the area as we are committed to exceeding your expectations. For pleasure, adventure, or relaxation, come down soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway @ The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach-Broadway @ The Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn Hotel Broadway
- Hampton Broadway Beach Inn