You will love staying at the Hampton Inn at Myrtle Beach-Broadway, not only is the hotel very comfortable, cozy and clean, but it is located at Broadway at The Beach amusement park where you can spend your day playing and eating at the local restaurants. The shops are fun to browse in and there are lots of shops to choose from - toys - clothes - etc. It's so much fun that you will want to spend the whole day walking, playing, and eating, but you probably won't want to leave until your feet give way as you will have such a marvelous time! When you finally go back to the Hampton Inn you will enjoy the comfortable bed and many amenities that they offer - it's hard to only stay one night so you might want to spend at least two nights there and relax, enjoy life as it's meant to be. Oh, breakfast was delicious - waffles - eggs - yogurt - you name it, Hampton Inn's breakfast selection had it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step outside Hampton Inn(R) hotel in Myrtle Beach-Broadway at the Beach and you are in the middle of the festive streetscape of Broadway at the Beach, the most popular destination along South Carolina's Grand Strand. The Hampton Inn(R) hotel in Myrtle Beach-Broadway at the Beach is the only hotel located directly on the Broadway at the Beach complex and is located just two miles from the ocean, a half-mile from the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, and only a few minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport and Coastal Carolina University. Browse over one hundred specialty shops, restaurants, museums, and attractions including Ripley's Aquarium just outside the door of our Myrtle Beach hotel. Soak in some rays or partake in a world of watersports on the famous beaches, located only a couple miles away. Rev things up at the Myrtle Beach Speedway, or slow things down with a few rounds of golf on one of the many courses within minutes of our Myrtle Beach hotel. Just minutes away you will find some of Myrtle Beach's other great attractions such as the Cal Ripken Experience, Pirates Voyage, the Palace Theatre, Myrtle Waves, The Carolina Opry, and The Market Common. Take a trip back in time at the Pavilion Nostalgia Park next door for a taste of Myrtle Beach's past. Ask the friendly team at our Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway at the Beach hotel for more tips on the area as we are committed to exceeding your expectations. For pleasure, adventure, or relaxation, come down soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway At the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach-Broadway @ The Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Broadway Beach Inn
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn Hotel Broadway