Location is great. About a mile from the beach and lots of typical tourist activities at Broadway at the Beach complex. The hotel itself is clean and has decent breakfast and pool. Nothing fabulous. My big disappointment was the hotel shuttle. I frequently use Hampton Inn hotels for work travel and usually find them super accomodating. This particular Hampton Inn has it's own shuttle but will only use it for airport runs. If you want to go anywhere else - beach, drugstore, restaurant - all within a 1 - 2 mile radius we were flat out refused by all the managers except one. We walked about a mile to the other side of the complex and across a highway to get dinner our last night and when we were done it was pouring rain. We called the hotel to ask them to send the shuttle for us so we wouldn't have to walk back in the rain and again they refused. We took a cab back and walked in to the hotel lobby to find the bellman/shuttle driver casually sitting and chatting with the manager that refused us and the other front desk staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step outside Hampton Inn(R) hotel in Myrtle Beach-Broadway at the Beach and you are in the middle of the festive streetscape of Broadway at the Beach, the most popular destination along South Carolina's Grand Strand. The Hampton Inn(R) hotel in Myrtle Beach-Broadway at the Beach is the only hotel located directly on the Broadway at the Beach complex and is located just two miles from the ocean, a half-mile from the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, and only a few minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport and Coastal Carolina University. Browse over one hundred specialty shops, restaurants, museums, and attractions including Ripley's Aquarium just outside the door of our Myrtle Beach hotel. Soak in some rays or partake in a world of watersports on the famous beaches, located only a couple miles away. Rev things up at the Myrtle Beach Speedway, or slow things down with a few rounds of golf on one of the many courses within minutes of our Myrtle Beach hotel. Just minutes away you will find some of Myrtle Beach's other great attractions such as the Cal Ripken Experience, Pirates Voyage, the Palace Theatre, Myrtle Waves, The Carolina Opry, and The Market Common. Take a trip back in time at the Pavilion Nostalgia Park next door for a taste of Myrtle Beach's past. Ask the friendly team at our Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway at the Beach hotel for more tips on the area as we are committed to exceeding your expectations. For pleasure, adventure, or relaxation, come down soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway At the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach-Broadway @ The Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hampton Broadway Beach Inn
- Myrtle Beach Hampton Inn Hotel Broadway