Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach Broadway at the Beach
$259
$200
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
BestWestern.com
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$145
$207
$155
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$257
$224
Hampton.com
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$87
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
$107
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
Orbitz.com
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the streetfront deskquiet hotelactual beachpublic accesswithin walking distancefree breakfastyogurtripley's aquariumconvention centercomfortable roomshort staywould highly recommend this hoteldefinitely stay here againoff seasoncareymarriotts
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Stayed here New Years Eve. Got a package deal with room, tickets to four clubs at Celebrity Square at Broadway at the Beach (which is across the street so you could walk back if needed), extended breakfast hours and a late checkout of 2pm. The room was very nice, the décor was edgy and very modern but had a vintage feel to it. I would highly recommend this property if you want to stay close to Broadway.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
SChappy, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach Broadway at the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you for taking time to post your review. We strive to make each and every guest feel at home during their stay with us. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I spend 100+ nights per year in motel/hotel rooms and travel to Myrtle Beach regularly. As a Marriott Rewards member; however honest, I wish my review was more positive.
The Good Stuff:
Reasonable rate booked direclty thru Marriott.com
All front desk people I encountered were friendly and professional.
Public areas and rooms look recently updated, clean and everything functional.
Areas of Disappointment:
I experienced 2 rooms. Updated carpet, lighting and large flat screen. However old, dark, low-profile furniture looks like something from the early 80's.
Rooms smelled of strong industrial cleaner and mildew.
Rooms are loud. Little or no sound proofing. Normal conversations and bodily functions will be heard thru walls and room doors.
Maid service is lacking. 2 nights trash not emptied, discarded shampoo bottles left on floor and visable filth on carpet not vacuumed.
Breakfast was a joke! No forks one morning, ran out of fruit salad a couple days, disgusting black/rotten bananas everyday, no fresh baked anything, no hot "real" oatmeal (only instant).
At one porint I got so frustrated i complained to the breakfast lady with no resolve.
No on-site gym.

In Conclusion: This property isn't totally bad. It just doesn't deliver on the consistant standards I've come to expect from other Fairfield Inns/Marriott properties and fails when compared to any Hampton Inn...

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

I would like to thank you for taking time to post your review. I am sorry you did not have a good experience and please know we do not take your feedback lightly. You comments help us know our weakness and I assure you, we strive to make each and every guest feel at home during their stay with us. We hope you will give us another try on your next visit to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Stayed here for a local tournament for the kids. Comfortable room with comfortable bed and attentive staff.

Very convenient to the Broadway attractions (Ripley's Aquarium, etc.) - could be walking distance on a pretty day....

Good area, seems secure.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
SChappy, Public Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach Broadway at the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Quiet and very pleasant stay - have stayed several times and always pleasurable. I have to say that my cousin worked there but she has moved to the North Myrtle Beach Fairfield Inn. I will stay again, I have not ahad any problems with the breakfast at all. I thought a nice selection of foods.

Room Tip: I don't think there was a fitness room but they would let you go to a close by gym. There are alot of places to walk to around the hotel and a pool (of which I did not have time to use).
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
SChappy, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach Broadway at the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Just off freeway 17 so handy for travelling around Myrtle beach. Also walking distance to Broadway on the Beach where there are shops bars etc.
Breakfast was ok but not anything to write home about.
Rooms were spacious and had a fridge good sized bath and shower. Had its own ironing board and iron.
Always clean and plenty of towels.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends