“Clean, budget friendly, pet friendly”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Broadway Area
Ranked #65 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Clean, budget friendly, pet friendly”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here because I ran the Myrtle Beach Marathon which took place just blocks from the hotel location. I was also traveling with my dog.

This staff were really friendly and helpful. It was pouring rain the morning of the marathon. One of the front desk staff was running around making sure all of the runners had bananas and trashbags to keep them dry.

They also do not charge a pet fee which is nice.

The location is kind of far from the actual beach, but it is on top of Broadway on the Beach if you are looking for places to eat.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Benson, North Carolina
Reviewed February 25, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our 2 nights at La Quinta . The staff member who checked us in was pleasant and professional. We arrived a couple of hours early and our room wasn't ready, but she got my cell phone number and called me when it was, which was still earlier than the normal check in time. Later she helped me in connecting my new Ipad with Wi-fi. The room was clean and comfortable, and best of all, had a recliner for my husband whose only request in making our reservation was for me to find a room with a recliner. I quickly learned that it not easy to do. Although the hotel is not on the water, it was convenient to many locations at Myrtle Beach. We will definitely return to this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Rock Hill, South Carolina
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I had high hopes as this was my first time staying at a La Quinta Inn. I first noticed the 2 inch gap under the entry door of our room and it seemed to continue down hill after that. The bathroom - the toliet rocked and the seat was broken, the drain in the tub was broken and I had to remove the plug to take a shower and the floor was flithy. After using a towel to wipe water off of the floor, the towel was black! As for the rest of the room - the remote control had tape on it to keep the batteries in and the lamp over the desk was broken. We tried switching the bulb because we needed the desk, but it was the lamp not the bulb. The bed was ok, not great. The breakfast is the average free breakfast. The only hot item is the waffles. The location was good for our purpose but we will not be returning.

Room Tip: Avoid room 311
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Tammyout

Travelers are raving about these Myrtle Beach hotels

Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We always have a great experience staying at all of the LaQuinta's and highly recommend them. Everyone is always so pleasant and helpful. The rooms are clean and the parking is convenient. The breakfast waffles are a great way to start the day!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business