“Great experience at La Quinta”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Broadway Area
Ranked #64 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Montreal, Canada
“Great experience at La Quinta”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We stayed at this Inn for nine evenings and it was wonderful. I want to give a special thanks to all the reception staff and the manager for their kindness, warmth and hard work that they did to make our stay so pleasant. This is really one of the best kept properties of La Quinta Inns that I have ever stayed at and it was so great that we really didnt want to leave!!!! If you decide to stay here, do so as you will truly not regret your decision and will probably not want to leave. A special thank you to Shanikee, Amy, Cindy and Shirley. You ladies are wonderful and we were really happy to have met you.

Room Tip: Any room that you choose will be comfortable and you will have a nice stay.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
West Bath, Maine
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We stayed at this La Quinta Inn for four nights just prior to Easter and truly enjoyed our stay. The pool is a bit on the small size, but never got over crowded. The breakfast buffet was excellent, I had a waffle every morning along with juice, coffee, fruit & yogurt. My wife still raves about the chocolate muffins. The new Non-beachside Boardwalk is just across the street, and we saw a great musical show at the theater, and ate at Jimmy Buffett's Marguaritaville Restaurant. We also walked the 1.2 miles down 21st. Street to the beach and walked on the beach and shopped in the beach shops. Rooms were spacious, modern and clean with coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators, ironing boards, irons and flat screen TV's.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Maine-Guide
Centreville, Virginia
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Upon arrival the hotel was so clean and welcoming I hoped right into the comortable bed! Only issue we had was noisey, posdibly drunk/intoxicated neighbors that were very disrupive ALL NIGHT. But when we called the front desk the confronted the guests to quiet down, and when we called with a complaint the next morning about how thy were being isruptive again and mention they had been at 2am as well, the staff member asked us why we hadnt called her then and that she would have had them kicked out.

Room Tip: From my experience here I assume all rooms were good
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I am a repeat visitor to this hotel/location for ~ 3-4 years now. It is located very close to many of the attractions of Mrytle Beach, SC, and situated very close to my kid's and ex's new house. The location really is my primary reason why I've stayed there about twice a year, for my visits to see the kids. The price is ok and the perk of the free breakfasts is worth it to be able to get up, shower, eat, and go! I wish they would do away with smoking anywhere in the facility at all, because one of my objections to the hotel (is not just this hotel or restaurants) but to the fact that I have to be (and my kids) to others nasty habit of smoking everywhere and anywhere they seem to please in SC still. I've gotten into elevators, and someone had just left having smoked while they rode down 2-3 floors? Use the steps...maybe you'll have to quit sooner, if you can't breath anymore...I myself would like to continue to breath and you've taken that right away with your inconsiderate actions. My suggestion...put a smoke detector in the elevators and make the doors lock down once they are triggered, and catch the culprits & evict them from returning to La Quinta and any other public place that should be all smoke free for all our sake!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo