“Attitude from Waitress Horrible”

Black Thai Restaurant & Lounge 22
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Sign clearly stated 12.99 for Grouper
Switched Rice for Noodles
My ticket jumped to 16.99

Waitress never stated Noodles were additional fee

She swiped card and gave attitude before mentioning noodles were up charged

No Food places charges for exchange of sides.

The noodles or rice are both cheap items

To be charged 17.00 for lunch is stealing from this Black Thai

Can't recommend any thieves

1  Thank Allen5858

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Visited twice for lunch during Thanksgiving week. Fresh & flavorful! Great food, service and atmosphere. And did I mention VERY reasonable prices - on par with what we would expect in our hometown. Try it!

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband I have been there twice; each trip to MB. the food I'd delicious, fresh and plated beautifully! I will definitely go back and continue to try new dishes.
Two times we have had "Sweet Tea" as our server. Every server should be like her! She is attentive and sincere in wanting you to have a great experience!

1  Thank Tewksbaby
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We tried Black Thai after reading reviews and a recommendation from the hotel staff. It's a cute little place in the old center of Myrtle Beach. It was not busy at all, except for a party in the back room, we were the only ones dining. That made us a little leary at first, but to our advantage we received undivided attention. The servers were all very attentive, friendly and helpful in ordering and throughout the entire meal. Everything was done to perfection. The food was prepared to order including the level of spiciness that we wanted. I ordered the Sweet & Sour Shrimp and my husband ordered the Drunken Noodles with Crispy Grouper. We started with the side salad with Ginger Dressing. A simple iceberg salad with tomatoes and cukes, a very nice sort of sweet Ginger dressing...very good. The main course was presented on large square plates with a large attractive portion. Very pretty! The seafood was so fresh! Everything was very fresh and very tasty! We really enjoyed the whole experience! Will go back next time we are in Myrtle Beach, definitely!

1  Thank greyttherapy
Reviewed September 28, 2013

My husband and I stopped in last week for lunch. The lunch menu is a great value. the food was very good and waiter was prompt and very friendly. The ginger house salad dressing was really tasty.