“Very good”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My friends and I came to Myrtle Beach for a mini vacation and stumbled on to this restaurant. The food and service was very good. When we return to Myrtle Beach, we will be eating here again.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

What a great find for good Thai food in Myrtle Beach! Nice little spot in downtown with street parking that isn't metered. When we walked in we were kindly greeted and sat near the window. Our server was friendly and helpful with recommendations, etc. I ordered the sweet and sour paradise and my friend ordered the red curry. They were both excellent! The coconut mango juice was also a great non-alcoholic beverage choice. I will be back again because there were so many things I wanted to try on the menu.

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Finding this small restaurant at the end of the main drag was the highlight of the day. The food was outstanding coupled with friendly service. Prices were what you would expect from any seaside town restaurant so paying under $50 for 2 with drinks and dessert is very reasonable. I would recommend to anyone looking for authentic Thai food

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I went to Black Thai Restaurant in Myrtle Beach, SC. I live in Myrtle Beach and had always wanted to try it...I went with my husband and my parents who were visiting from NYC. We all had different dishes and we all loved them...the only thing is that the staff is straight from Thailand, (English isnt that great) and they dont accept AMEX....but I will definetly go back....can't wait!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I am first impressed with the word play of this thai place. You could do in there in black "thai" but also a very casual place. I loved the fact that nobody in this town realy knows about this place. The Culture in Myrtle Beach is pretty limited and i wish more southerners would open thier eyes to good food from around the world. I traveled in Thailand in several cities and the food here is accurate to what i experienced in the mother land. THe waitresses were actually from Thailand and were impressed with the little Thai i know. I Hate going to a internation cuisine place and the staff and kitchen is the opposite race/culture. For example an italian resteraunt with asain waitresses and a mexican kitchen haha. if your in myrtle beach open your eyes to this cool spot

1  Thank Eric M