“best thai food in town”

American Beach, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best thai food in town”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My wife is from Thailand so finding good thai food for her has been a challenge. Every time we go to a Thai restaurant it ends up my wife giving a cooking lesson to the Chef. Not so at the Black Thai. Now under new management these most gracious hosts and owners are from Thailand. The food is authentic and very good. The prices too are very reasonable. I highly reccomend this restaurant to anyone wanting real Thai food.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank nguan

• Thai first
Conway, South Carolina
“Thai One On at Black Thai!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Went there for dinner this evening for the fist time in over a year. Realized that The Bride and I really missed this place. The Bride had cashew chicken while I had a delicious curry dish filled with potatoes, onions, peas served with fried tofu with saffron rice. The Bride tried their Thai Iced Tea, which was cold, refreshing and delicious. The service was superb, the food delicious, the portions nice and the prices reasonable. Located on Broadway Street, only a couple blocks from our new Boardwalk, this is a must place to go to for Thai food. This will definitely be a place that we will be visiting often.

• Visited January 2013
“Mb best”
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

I've lived in mb 12 years and this is my favorite place to eat. Tom ka soup is one of best things I've ever eaten and no one makes it better. Black Thai is a mb must eat. Guys take ur girl and she'll love u for it.

Conway, South Carolina
“Pleasant Surprise!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Charming exotic atmosphere. Great service. New management. Great menu with affordable prices. Food was fresh and prepared with fresh ingredients and great eye appeal. I took a peak behind the curtain to look into the kitchen and was more than pleased to see a very clean and orderly kitchen. I have nothing bad to say about this restaurant. I drove past it hundreds of times and am sorry I waited this long to try it. Went on a Friday night with my boyfriend and another couple and the waitress accepted two coupons from the entertainment coupon book. I was so pleased that I returned the next day with my daughter and two grandchildren to try the lunch menu. (Yes, they offer their weekday lunch specials on Saturday and Sunday as well!!!)

• Visited November 2012
Limerick, Ireland
“A very nice evening...............”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

A very nice atmosphere and very good service with an excellent range of cuisine. The restaurant, although on the main street, is nevertheless in a very quite area. The food is top notch and our waitress was very pleasant and helpful. I would certainly return at the next opportunity.

• Visited October 2012