“Glad we tried this place”
Review of Texas Roadhouse Grill - CLOSED

Texas Roadhouse Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We ate here on our 2nd night in Myrtle Beach. We had been to Murrells Inlet and came back toward the beach and chose to stop here because I had never been to one. It's funny, the place is almost identical to one of it's competitors (wont mention the name but it rhymes with Rogan's...hint hint). Anyway, we were seated in about 5 minutes although there was a large crowd waiting. We all ordered steaks and all were cooked exactly the way we wanted. Will definitely eat here again when we come down to the beach.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Going here was a last minute decision and it turned out to be a fantastic one. The flounder had a light and flavorful breading plus the portion was large. The ribs were some of the best I think we have ever had. No fat, tender, and they made your mouth water. Service was great and fast. Can't wait until we go back.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

This food was by far not worth the money, I had the 6 oz sirloin steak, deluxe baked potato and green beans, it was clear the green beans were out of the can, they steak was very think and you could tell it was not fresh, the baked potato was ok. I will not ever eat at this place every again in life.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Had a great dining experience thanks to our attentive waitress. Started dinner with $3.00 margaritas and fried pickles, which were both great!! I ordered side Caesar salad, which was really good, friend had regular salad which was plenty and nice tasting house dressing. I ordered the ribs and they were fall off the bone tender, in fact I didn't use my fingers at all. They were that tender and the sauce was tasty. French fries were great and ended up taking most of the ribs home. Friend had a large wrap which was fresh and tasty. Lots of food, we both took home our meals, maybe because we were full from the margaritas!!! Bread received was fresh n tasty. It is located in the mall lot and we went there after shopping. The margaritas were great, the server was supper nice but likely wouldn't go out of the way to go again. Outdoor seating was nice enough but located in the mall parking lot.

1  Thank sexykitten7
Reviewed May 21, 2013

It was very busy during bike week, but we managed to do call-ahead seating, and ended up waiting about 30 minutes- not bad for Texas Roadhouse on a Saturday night. The food, as always, was delicious and the staff was great. I asked the waiter to turn the air down because it was blowing directly on our table and within minutes, it was off. Great food and service!