“Good food & cute place”

Crab Daddy's Calabash Seafood Buffet
Ranked #86 of 140 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We visited crab daddy's august 11,restaurants was really cute looking and calling so we decided to give it a try.We were very pleased with food quality and tasted great,service was on point and really homey place with very cool and different decor.We will be back!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

27.99 for a seafood buffet of maybe 10 decent items. The rest was junk. Please save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else even if there is a hour wait it's worth not going here.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I never ever write reviews but I just have to in this case. Food was terrible...not just some things but all things! I wish someone would have given me some indication of how bad it was before we sat to eat. I did however tell the group that sat behind us to run and so they did.

2  Thank JammieDrew
Reviewed August 11, 2014

It is the worst place I have ever eaten. The shrimp and fish were breaded the much. they had no tarter sauce. The rolls they had were hot dog buns cut in half and were hard as bricks. The steak had a burn taste to it. The best thing they had to eat was a bought pecan pie. The price of this meal was abusively absurd.

1  Thank Keith M
Reviewed August 7, 2014

First, let me just say that this is my first negative review. I've been coming to the Myrtle Beach area on vacation for over 25 years and this place is by far the worst place I have ever eaten. The WORST. It was terrible. Please save your money and go someplace, ANYplace else. The food was absutely disgusting. I had a hard time finding something that even looked edible on the buffet. The crab legs were way over cooked. If you're going to call your restaurant CRAB Daddy's, at least get the crab part right!! There was very little seafood on the buffet at all. The pork and steak was tough and sitting in some un-identifiable juice. The salad bar consisted of some semi-brown iceberg lettuce. I actually saw flies on some of the food. I would have enjoyed McDonalds more than I did this place. And they have the nerve to charge $27 per person. I don't have a single good thing to say. I'm just hoping I don't get sick tonight from eating this crap!

1  Thank Burgh_Girl519