“Good food Great View”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Agawam, Massachusetts
“Good food Great View”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

There are some really great restaurants along the marsh walk in Murrells inlet. It is a great atmosphere and most of the restaurants we have tried there have been very good and this is no exceptions. I had the Filet, done perfect great taste and perfectly done baked potato. My wife had shrimp and it too was great. A little pricy for what you get but you are paying for the view. The service was great and real good hush puppies!

las vegas
“Great small southern restaurant with a wonderful view!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Went with a party of 8 for a family dinner on vacation! We really liked the decor, atmosphere, view and all that this general area has to offer. The food was ok. I had linguine with white clam sauce, (although tasty, iv had better) I was expecting to be blown away with the taste being we are on the ocean! My husband had the lobster at market price ($32.00), the presentation was nice but for paying market price, we expected a tad of preparation of the entree, this was literally a lobster on a plate. The general consensus from the group was that, although very cute inside, there are other places to try before we return.

Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great seafood”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Where should you go if you want great seafood and a lot of it? Captain Dave's Dockside. We got right in and had a seat by the window. Keith, our waiter, offered up the specials and brought out some sweet hush pups with a pink aioli dipping sauce. I went with the fried shrimp and when they brought it out I could not believe the portion that I got. I counted 18 shrimp and a ton of fries along with slaw that was great. The view of the inlet is spectacular and the inside atmosphere was as well. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the Myrtle Beach area. It is well worth the short trip to Murrell's Inlet.

Visited August 2013
Livonia, Michigan
“Very Good but Waitress was slammed with too many tables”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed the food as well as the scenic view. However our waitress by no fault of her own was slammed with too many tables which diminished our service level. I would recommend it when it's not so busy.

• Visited August 2013
“Used to love this place but tonight ruined it!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We've been going to this restaurant every summer for as long as I can remember and it is the meal I usually look forward to the most. The hush puppies and strawberry butter are one of my favorite pre dinner snacks ever! Generally the food is good and the atmosphere is pleasant. Unfortunately, tonight ruined it all for me. We had 18 people in our party and had made reservations two days prior. They had to split us up into a table of 12 and a table of 7 which is understandable. The problem was that they assigned up separate servers. The table of 7 was tended to immediately... Had their drink order taken and were brought hush puppies. The table of 12 was left waiting...and waiting... And waiting. The smaller table received their dinners before we were even read the specials. They were done by the time we ordered! It took us over two hours for dinner... Not because we had many courses but because the wait staff was glacial. We had 7 children ranging from 11 to 8 months, some of whom were hanging by a thread by the time we finished. What I thought was terribly inappropriate is that our waitress never once apologized for or acknowledged the delay. In fact, she completely messed up our bills and told us to remove one extra dessert from one bill she would have to rerun the bill it was left off of. I was flabbergasted that she wouldn't even offer us one free dessert for her own error. Needless to say, I am extremely disappointed in the service and my family seriously consider finding a new favorite spot.

• Visited July 2013