“Fun Pizza”

Ultimate California Pizza
Ranked #50 of 141 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: High quality & innovative local pizza chain with 6 locations. Choose to dine-in, carryout or get delivery. Serving hand crafted pizzas for over 25 years, including gluten free, vegan and regular Italian crusts. We offer a diverse variety of salads, sandwiches and shareable appetizers. Each location has a great selection of adult beverages and many TV's to enhance your experience.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Enjoyed the variety of pizzas, we had the San Diego, Moon Doggie & The Hawaiian - all were delicious & the sweet tea was so tasty! Our server was very attentive!

Michael S, General Manager at Ultimate California Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2014

We are glad your enjoyed your experience with us!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Ordered Cobb salad and a large pepperoni pizza. Well, the salad came out on a platter type dish and I was pleased with the amount of "toppings" they had on salad besides the lettuce. It was great. I ate about a third of the salad and 3 slices of pizza. A large pizza is 12 slices. The wife ordered a Chef salad and it was the same amount of stuff. Had plenty of left-overs for tomorrow. They had plenty of different type pizza's on the menu that I'd never heard of but sounded good. Had hot and cold subs and wraps too. Place has about a dozen tables so it can fill-up rather quickly. Server was very attenative, but could've used more help. Food was great and will definitely go back there. they also do delivery in the area.

Thank your for the great review!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My family and I are staying in Surfside, SC... And based on reviews decided to try this pizza. It is fantastic. We had it delivered, so I can't speak to atmosphere, but definitely delivered the flavor!! A must try!

Thank your for the review!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Decided to give Ultimate California Pizza a second chance, as I was not impressed the first time around. My first experience was delivery and it had cooled a bit, so I tried eating in. We had the lunch special which was a 2 topping personal pizza with house salad for $5.99. It was a good bargain and plenty of food, but I just wasn't highly impressed with the pizza. I am not saying it wasn't good, just saying it wasn't great like I had expected considering they have won best pizza on the Strand for 10yrs+. I am a pizza connoisseur and I have definately had better. I would go back with friends but it wouldn't be my choice. We did have the most wonderful waitress, she was very kind and we didn't want for anything. The restaurant itself was pretty ran down, if you are looking to try Ultimate California Pizza for yourself, I would recommend the Surfside Beach location.

Thank your for your review!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Been there, done that and not going back. Pizza is not close to be ultimate or good for that matter.

Sorry to hear that your didnt enjoy your experience with us. Please feel free to contact us if we can do anything for you!