“friendly service”

Dining options: Late Night
Pawleys Island
“friendly service”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

visited during the week between 8 and 9 pm. waited on promptly, waiter attentive for entire time. we had salads and new dish on their menu. fresh & flavorful. beer was cold. still allows smoking at the bar in middle of restaurant but ventilation system was good.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Will B

“First time EVER!! experiencing bad service at Applebee's.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My daughter and I was having a mother and daughter day....we were seated by the manager. Then our waitress comes over and at first I didn't pick up on her attitude. But she had one...others were seated in our section after we were and we noticed that they got their meal first, or waitresses didn't say much to us and just the plates down an left....she acted like we were bothering her...and she didn't want to be bothered....I am going to say I believe that there was some prejudice on her part. The service was Terrible!

• Visited April 2013
Hartsville, South Carolina, United States
“Very Friendly Place!!!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This was our Second time Eating there,& The Staff are Very Friendly & Kind,They Show True "Southern Hospitaility" The Food was GREAT!!!! & the Wait Time was Short.Will be Visiting Again!!!

• Visited March 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“good times”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

this is great place to meet buddies before you go out and have some decent food and drinks. You know what your getting microwaved food at a great price. I like it here is always decent munchie food would not take my woman on a dinner date here but if we were hanging out I def would

Visited November 2012
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Apple Bee's is great, I'm all for curb side service, Oriental Chicken Salad is mine and my daughters favorite, blooming onionis good too...