“good times”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 25, 2013

this is great place to meet buddies before you go out and have some decent food and drinks. You know what your getting microwaved food at a great price. I like it here is always decent munchie food would not take my woman on a dinner date here but if we were hanging out I def would

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Apple Bee's is great, I'm all for curb side service, Oriental Chicken Salad is mine and my daughters favorite, blooming onionis good too...

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We popped in here for a quick bite after driving for 6 hours. We were promptly greeted and seated. Our server, Brielle, was courteous, attentive and very friendly in a Southern way. I am not sure if she was new or not, but if so, she was doing what every good waitress should be doing. The food was average, nothing bad just the norm for this chain. At one point during our dining experience the stench of what smelled like an ashtray hit all of our nostrils. We were sure the restaurant was smoke-free, but were wondering if it was one of the staff who may have come back from a smoke break.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We don't go to Applebee's very much, but it is a good place for a quick stop to have lunch. We never had dinner there.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I decided to have a dinner date last night and decided on our local applebee's because it's a reasonable price for what you get. We walked in the door and we were not greeted. We were told to wait a minute I have to go clean off tables. The girl came back and said you can come with me now and barely said two words to us on the way to the table. She actually ended up being our server also. Her name was Katie Z. She took our drink order, came back immediately with our drinks and said "what would you like to order". I asked her for a few minutes because we had literally just sat down and opened our menus. She comes back after a few and takes our order. We get our appetizer in a decent amount of time, but we do not get appetizer plates. When we did get appetizer plates, after we are half way finished, the plates are dirty... We ordered hot wings, so of course our drinks went a little faster than normal because of the spice. My husband sat there for almost 25 minutes without anything to drink while we were waiting on our main course. The other server that brought out our dinner was very nice and polite and refilled his tea for him. Meanwhile our server was NOT very busy and could have very well done this herself.. It was just a completely dissapointing experience having previous serving jobs and knowing what the turn over rate should be and the timing on check backs and how long it should take the food to come out of the kitchen. It was not prompt what so every especially considering that the resturaunt was NOT busy what so ever.