“Great food, drinks and atmosphere!”

Crooked Floor Tavern-Rooftop Dining
Ranked #56 of 132 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Seafood, Grill, Pub, Healthy
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Great food, drinks and atmosphere!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

After reading some of the reviews below i have to say i think these people had a one or two off experiences. The place is clean, inviting and the food/staff are great!! Its a new place still working out kinks - but the food is well cooked, seasoned and probably some of the best i've had down that way! I high recommend trying their burgers and seafood (shrimp and grits!!).. you just cannot go wrong! Oh and the bartenders are just the best - pleasant, attentive, what more could you ask for in a wonderful local place!

• Visited December 2013

Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Great food and fun bar”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I wouldn't go anywhere else for a burger and a beer. Great comfortable atmosphere whether you show up to watch the games on TV or are coming in for dinner.

• Visited December 2013
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Not so good of an experience”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Our first visit to this restaurant was not a very good one. the service was okay but my husbands steak was burned and they took it back and it took forever for him to get his meal after this and then only after I said something to the manager. We did not expect a free meal out of the mess up but not one person from the staff came to our table and offered so much as an apology or anything for the problem. The waitress apologized but it was the cook that messed up not the waitress, will probably be a long time before we go back. Always like to give a place a second chance but this one will be hard.

1 Thank Breezride
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Bad Experience !!!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

A party of six tried this place two weeks ago. My wife's dinner never made it to the table... (an hour after she place the order, the waitress informed my her that restaurant was out of shrimp). Other people in the dining room (not associated with our group) were also complaining about their food.

The manager said he wanted to make it up to us and tried to give coupons for 1/2 off appetizers (a savings of $2.50!!!).

I will say another manager came back to our table and agreed to take the entree's (for those who actually received their entree) off the bill..

2 Thank montaylo
Anderson, South Carolina
“Not what I expected but it is worth trying.”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

After reading reviews of this restaurant, my wife and I decided to try it. We arrived about 5 PM to beat the crowd which we did. There was no one else in the downstairs dining area. Orders for our drinks were taken while we looked over the menu. I was disappointed when I ordered iced tea and it came without lemon. The lemon would have helped to cut the sweetness. My wife ordered the crab-mango-avocado salad. She said that it was good but a little tasteless. I had the steak fillet which came with a grilled portabella mushroom on top and fried red onion on top of the mushroom. It came with potato wedges and mixed vegetables. The vegetables were julienned and other than carrots, I couldn't tell you what other vegetables were present. The veggies had a great taste. My steak was a little overcooked and several times I tasted what to me was charred meat. My wife commented that this place was a little bit too fancy for us.

The service during the meal was good but not great. Our waitress brought me another tea just after I finished my meal. The atmosphere was not special though we enjoyed the music that was being played.

The price for our meal, two beers ($3 each), and an iced tea ($1.50) was $40. All in all, we enjoyed our meal but I think that if we are back in the area, we would try other places first.

2 Thank Ken H