“Good pizza, great chef's salad, and friendly folks!”
Review of Fox's Pizza Den

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We were camped at Huntington Beach, and had one of those 'pizza craving' evenings... the staff at the park office told us that this place delievered, so we gave them a call. At first they thought we'd have to walk down to the park entrance to meet the delivery driver, but then they called back and asked what site did we have, and they would bring it right to our rig! They were fast and friendly, and the salad was large, fresh, and just good! The pizza crust was thin, but not too thin, and soft and chewy, and they were generous with the toppings... what a great discovery... good pizza, brought right to your campground!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

This is my favorite lunch spot by far!!!! Great lunch deals, great food, and super nice staff. You won't be let down. Clean and family friendly.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I went off the previous reviews and decided we'd try it for lunch. Large pie is more than big enough for 2. Similar to the "other chain" pizzas, however I would rate it higher than them. Tastier and real nice sauce came with the Stromboli. Being from New York, I guess I would be settling no matter where I go.

1  Thank Debxpub
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I eat here every month or two for lunch and love it! The subs, calzones, and pizza is wonderful. The lady that runs the place makes you feel so welcomed. I love this place.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Pizza was delish! Tasted fresh and Italian. Delivered in good time to our vacation condo. We also got the cheese breadsticks which were very good and had a great dipping sauce.

1  Thank msmorris684