“Great lunch”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #58 of 145 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was about to give up on Cracker Barrel. The last time at this one, and another time at another one, were not very good.
Thought I would not go back to any.
But was wanting the Vegetable Plate, so tried again, and it was very good.
Great Service. Great Waitress...Margaret. Very nice and polite and aimed to please.
Yes, I will go back again.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

These guys do a good job. Each time we have visited, the food at this location has been prepared well.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

While there is a great menu, I loved the cherry pancakes. Overall, we enjoyed the ambience of the place.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Can always depend on Cracker Barrel for great food and service. We tried the new lunch menu item with the green tomato soap and 3 cheese grilled sandwich.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I don't think I've gone to a CB and gotten food that wasn't consistent but at least this location didn't have the insane wait like ones in Atlanta. We went offseason, so that may be it but the staff and food were just like the others.