“End of the day filler”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

5 of us stopped here, there was a good variety. Everyone found something to their liking. Not really a bbq buffet, I'd say more fried seafood. Flounder was good, shrimp and clams too. There were several sides, i tried a rice casserole that was flavorful. Dessert was limited but the orange chiffon cake was good. Average price for buffets. Not fone dining, but we all left a littlel too full.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

After hearing so many people recommend this buffet we gave it a try. We were really disappointed in the selection and quality of the foods on the buffet. My wife is from the south and said that it seemed like many of the items were not home made. The meat selections were limited and the vegetables were not seasoned or tasty. The service was very good, but the meal was lacking. Could not recommend.

1  Thank TC-PA
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Everything was very good and fresh except the chicken I I think I got a piece that was on bottom that had been there for a while, Vega were tasty and seafood was the best oysters and shrimp clams and huspuppies were all great, not a big fan of their vinegar base pulled pork but I liked my meal, several desserts no wait and reasonable price, great friendly service

Reviewed September 2, 2018

The breakfast bar is a great value. We really enjoyed our first visit and plan on making one more trip before we leave. Love the service. Very helpful.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

While in Myrtle Beach this past August with my husband's family. We just had memorial at Sea for my sister in law Lori . She passed away last October and we all gathered in Myrtle Beach her favorite place. To scattered her ashes at sea. What touching experience. Afterwards we decided to stop and get breakfast so came across Prosser. Since it was a Monday morning they were quiet and able to handle our large group of 16. They offer a breakfast buffet or order off menu. Several of the group had the buffet which they expressed was amazing. And grandson had pancakes which were tasty. Overall we had a great meal. The restaurant also an awesome BBQ. So definitely would recommend

Date of visit: August 2018