“Very Good Food”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Takeout
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Came here on the recommendation of locals and I'm so glad we did. The BBQ has a bit of a kick but really good. They had a great variety of home cooking. We will be back.

2 Thank jcbpaaknight

Cicero, Indiana
“Not fancy but GOOD Carolina homecooking ....”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

If you're looking for nice linen on the tables you're not going to find it but if you want GOOD homecooking you have come to the right place. Buffet style BBQ with all the southern comforts ,you can't beat that. Everything I ate was if I had just sit down at Grandma's house for Sunday dinner. You can't pass on a place that's been there since 1953, just good good good homecooking.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Sheila F
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Excellent breakfast buffet!!!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

The breakfast buffet here is one of the best I have ever been to. The price per person is under $7! The food was warm and fresh, and delicious! On the outside the place didn't look like much, but the food is amazing. Definitely give it a try! Like I said, under $7 per person!

5 Thank nat-dood
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Local Place!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Some people would just pass this place by in this big seafood area but it is a destination stop for me anytime I am near Murrells Inlet! I'm from NC...but I LOVE this SC vinegar-based BBQ. My favorite of all I have ever eaten! There is a buffet of all kinds of Southern favorites, including seafood...many don't even realize they do have a menu that one can order from! I end up getting the same thing every time: BBQ, collard greens, green beans and 3 hushpuppies. Yummy! I enjoy fine dining...but sometimes Prossers is just my place to go!!

Visited May 2014
4 Thank NCAlice
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Southern Homestyle Cooking”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I've seen the parking lot at Prosser's practically overflowing at times. We wondered what the big attraction was, so we stopped for dinner one night. What we found was a buffet that contained choices that reminded me of foods that my very southern grandmother used to cook. Next, we brought my mother there for dinner, and she couldn't stop talking about the food. Reasonably priced and more than you can possibly eat without waddling out the door afterwards! Good place to take a family, and you see lots of hungry guys there looking for the next best thing to a home cooked meal.

• Visited April 2014