“attitudes of the help”
Review of K & W Cafeteria - CLOSED

K & W Cafeteria
Reviewed December 14, 2012

could be me, but sweeping the floor puts dust in the AIR and then in my food and in my lungs...i could hear the broom hitting the dust pan thirty feet away so when he began to sweep 3' away from me and my companion it was quite loud and then hitting the dust pan enough times as to disturbe the peace and my conversation with my friend...then the cashier was dimissive about my complaint, would not look at me and said i was a taddle-tail and yes she could hear the noise now that i had said something. the food was good. the sweeper was loud, i felt challengened as he would loudly ask if we needed anything but always to my back and always to my female friend. this was ae about 6:30pm and of a seating capacity of 185+- there was about 20-25. could be a result of the attitude of the help. i'll not go back.....

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Have not been there for a long time, but remember it as having very bland food and long lines for serving. Children when young still enjoyed the caferteria style choices.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I am local and love K & W! The Friday fish is always great as well as most of the food. Sometimes not perfect but close enough for me! Keep up the good work guys ( everyone works so hard in this place and are all very nice).

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We used to really like this place because of the great variety of foods and the price was reasonable. We used to be able to go out with the 4 of us for under $20.00, the last time we were there it cost us $17.00 for the 2 of us and we basically had the same meal. Sorry, won't be going back for some time.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

If you just want something easy - fast - cheap then this is a great place - you aren't going to get the meal of a lifetime here! You can see what you are getting - you grab a tray and go down the line they have jellos, salads of all different kinds including Waldorf then you pick and entree - chicken - fish - beef and some sides then bread and dessert and drinks. Your bill will depend on how many things you pick out most sides are $1.50 or so - entrees around $6 give or take bread $1.20 or so - plus a couple bucks for drinks and salads - desserts the same - it is about $6 - $9 each when we go.