“Disgusting!”

K & W Cafeteria
Ranked #67 of 138 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
“Disgusting!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Me my boyfriend and our daughter went here last night to eat dinner. We live not even 5 mins away and it was rainy outside so we just wanted something quick and easy. I ordered the samon patty. Well the first thing that happen was on our way to finding a seat we walked under the air conditioner vent on the ceiling and it was dripping condenstaion and some fell in my drink so the waitress brought me a new one. Then the wrist part happens, we sit down and starting eating and I took 2 bites out of my Samon and I looked Down to only find a long black hair cooked in it. ( my hair is blonde BTW ) so we asked for the manager and he came over and took it off my ticket but we told him we werent going to stay and on the way out I notice he put a big stinky trash can with wheels under the air conditioning unit that was leaking around other people that were eating. The first innocent should have been my first clue but I try to look over things like that. This place needs a HARDCORE make over ASAP! We will not be back that's for sure.

Myrtle Beach
“K&W”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Food is not alway hot. The place could stand a good cleaning from top to bottom. The servers could use some training on customer service and how to speak to the elderly.

Columbia, South Carolina
“Good pick up line but rather pricey”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

This cafeteria has many good options of pick foods as you go through the line. The main options I though were a little expensive. I also wish there was no waiter to come and fill your drinks because you could easily do this yourself.