Me my boyfriend and our daughter went here last night to eat dinner. We live not even 5 mins away and it was rainy outside so we just wanted something quick and easy. I ordered the samon patty. Well the first thing that happen was on our way to finding a seat we walked under the air conditioner vent on the ceiling and it was dripping condenstaion and some fell in my drink so the waitress brought me a new one. Then the wrist part happens, we sit down and starting eating and I took 2 bites out of my Samon and I looked Down to only find a long black hair cooked in it. ( my hair is blonde BTW ) so we asked for the manager and he came over and took it off my ticket but we told him we werent going to stay and on the way out I notice he put a big stinky trash can with wheels under the air conditioning unit that was leaking around other people that were eating. The first innocent should have been my first clue but I try to look over things like that. This place needs a HARDCORE make over ASAP! We will not be back that's for sure.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.