Tripadvisor
Murrells Inlet
Post
Inbox
Search

“Best priced New England Style Lobster Roll”

Inlet Crab House & Raw Bar
Order Online
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We serve fresh Seafood, Steak Chicken, and ribs also dailey lunch specials.we also serve a variety of appetizers, and drinks of your choice.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My sister-in-law and I have been looking for the best priced New England style lobster roll since we moved here over five years ago, We found it today at the Inlet Crab House! This is a very cozy, welcoming restaurant and we loved our lobster rolls. Our server Lora was from the NE area as we are and was a delight to talk with. We felt "down home" and loving it!

1  Thank kathyyF12
Write a reviewReviews (1,525)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I are new to the area and took the advice of some locals to try this hidden gem. Boy are we glad we did! Our server Paula had a big smile on her face as she introduced herself which made us feel welcomed and at ease. Being our first time we asked what was good and she replied with everything is good! Thinking to myself ok they have to say that but boy was she right! We started with calamari (prepared perfectly), homemade onion rings (amazing), homemade hush puppies (superb), and homemade clam chowder (best ever). Then the platters! Oh my! Plentiful and amazing! This will definitely be one of our go to places! Thanks Paula for making our 1st experience a great one!

1  Thank Scgirl50
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We’ve been to this restaurant twice and each time has been really good. Many restaurants in the Inlet are overpriced and the food isn’t the best. Inlet Crab House has good food and good prices. Try it! We’ll be back!

1  Thank Phil L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Me and my wife visited the Crab House yesterday evening and were pleasantly surprised to see they had some specials going on! My wife had the Seafood Alfredo and I had the grits and they were both amazing and we even had enough to take home with us. We had originally came for the baskets and some soup but Our waitress Alyssa informed us of the specials and we just had to try the pastas. I will totally be revisiting.

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank MikeRob12
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome crab legs and calamari, really nice atmosphere for my friends and I to have dinner, our waitress Tori was very attentive and friendly.

1  Thank LexiBrandon