“Freshest shrimp ever”

Inlet Crab House & Raw Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We serve fresh Seafood, Steak Chicken, and ribs also dailey lunch specials.
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We ate at the Inlet Crab House for the first time, but definitely not the last, last week. All local seafood and the shrimp we the best I have ever eaten. Perfectly cooked, tender and incredible taste. Its a funky little place but the service was great, prices comparable for the area.
A must if you are in the area and now a favorite for this local

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We've eaten here numerous times and it just keeps getting better and better. The crab salad is full of real crab, and there's no filler in the crabcakes. They're definitely the best in Murrells Inlet. Always a nice variety of delicious soups. The homemade hush puppies are the best I've ever tasted. Prices are very good for this kind of food. Always a friendly atmosphere. Thanks to our awesome,waitress, Melissa!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We had the crab cakes and fried oysters. Kids had burgers. Cooked perfectly. Oysters were fresh and not overly breaded. I could actually taste the crab in the crab cakes, moist and delicious! Good atmosphere and great service!!

1  Thank Angela G
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We were sent here by our hotel staff so we could get away from the tourists traps and we were not disappointed at all! A very nice family place that does not have the high prices and average food offered at some of the other inlet places. The crowds were not as bad as the glitzy places and the small town local joint atmosphere was a welcome change to the flashy clubs all around it. Drinks were reasonably priced and strong enough for everyone in our party, so all in all we highly recommend this little place for dinner!

2  Thank Paul P
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I tried this restaurant because of its ranking on trip advisor. We were not disappointed. It was great!!! My wife had the chicken finger basket (she is not a seafood fan) and I had the captain's special seafood platter. Usually when I get a seafood platter at other restaurants, there is something on the plate that I don't like as much as the other options on my plate; but at this restaurant I LOVED everything on my plate. Awesome food and great atmosphere.

2  Thank Jeremy S