“Average Broiled Seafood”

Inlet Crab House & Raw Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We serve fresh Seafood, Steak Chicken, and ribs also dailey lunch specials.
Roanoke, Virginia
“Average Broiled Seafood”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

After many years of driving by this restaurant we decided to give it a try tonight. It is getting harder to find a good ,reasonable priced seafood restaurant in Murrells Inlet in the off season.
I had broiled stuffed grouper and my wife ordered broiled shrimp and scallops. It was good , but very overpriced.

• Visited January 2013

“Best choice”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have grown up eat at the crab house for 19 years its still wonderful. Only compliant I have is there are to many wonderful choices to choose from! Takes awhile to make my mind up.

Keep up the good work guys food and service are great also noticed a nice new cover outside should be great for a drink while waiting.

1 Thank ballyhoooo
MB
“Another 1 Star 4 the Inlet”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

All I can say is WOW! How is it that local "seafood" restaurant’s think that it is ok to serve low quality frozen food? Tonight tipped the scale in poor food quality for the Inlet. I choose the Sea Scallops broiled and have never actually sent a dish back to the kitchen FOR GOOD until tonight! These things were not from this earth and anyone who says they are good should just eat from the frozen food section of the grocery store. It would be better. I believe that the choices for preparation should be fried or boiled, not broiled. Zero flavor and cold. The baked potato had a big black spot staring at me from its dark depths and was not even tasted out of pure freight. The great thing is that I was not offered any corrective measures at all. The food was just taken back to the kitchen and I was not offered another choice. No food for me tonight! I actually didn't have a plate in front of me at the table. If I were the chef, which I really don't think they have, I would never let that food leave my kitchen in the first place. But to not ask why the food was being sent back tells me that they already know. If you are the owner then wake up and reach a little higher. You can't put out this poor quality of food for very long without it catching up to your bottom line. I seriously feel bad for the people who say this place is great or even good. No Offense intended, but you really need to get out of Myrtle Beach a little more often and expand your palate. I did eat a couple of the salad shrimp that were served to my wife, which again were tiny and looked like they were poured from a very large bag of very small and frozen shrimp. I could go on but I think you get the point.

4 Thank PCforme
Brookfield,Ohio
“Bad service???”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

How anyone can complain about the service here is beyond me.We eat at the Crabhouse every chance we get.The food is always great and the service is outstanding.Kelly ,Kim and Melissa,along with the rest of the staff have always been first rate.The grouper is probably the best in the Myrtle Beach area.Try the pork tenderloin sandwich on the lunch menu.It is fantastic!
Those who complain about the service and the food are probably a bit on the snobbish side.If they want high prices and lesser quality food,I suggest they try L--'s Inlet Kitchen a little farther down the road.

1 Thank Zarbaustev
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“Looks are deceiving”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Don't let the exterior painting stop you from the best seafood and prices in Murrell's Inlet! We have enjoyed lunch, dinner and a birthday party there. The food and service has always been good. You may have to wait a little longer sometime, but the food is cooked fresh. We like the laid back feeling and music. Try the Grouper basket, or fried shrimp. Yummie!

Tell Melissa that Larry and Alice sent you. Enjoy.

1 Thank Larry C