“Disappointed”

Inlet Crab House & Raw Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We serve fresh Seafood, Steak Chicken, and ribs also dailey lunch specials.
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Since Lee's Inlet Kitchen was jam packed on a Monday night in mid September as was all the other bigger restaurants, we had to find somewhere else. We got on TripAdvisor and found this place. It was getting pretty good reviews so we decided to try it. The atmosphere inside was neat. My husband got the broiled platter and I got the crab cakes with potato salad and slaw. It wasn't very good. We probably should have ordered the specials like the she crab soup, shrimp and grits or something raw, but we did not. To top it off, the waitress decided to disappear for a long time. We had our 3 year old son with us who wasn't being so patient so my huband took him out to the car and I stayed back to pay the bill. I waited at least 15 mintues after my family went to go outside for the waitress to finally show up. And that was only after I got another waitress's attention about needing my bill. I was so ticked off about the whole experience. I won't be going back for sure.

There are newer reviews for Inlet Crab House & Raw Bar

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Wasn't sure what to expect when we pulled up to the bright exterior. Inside was very nice. Food was amazing. The shrimp salad sandwiches was bursting with shrimp. The shrimp cake special was tasty and unique. So happy that we found this place. Will definitely be back!

1  Thank babyputter
Reviewed September 9, 2012

OMG...the soup was the best I've had. My husband had the Shimp and Grits, ths dish was great too. Give this place a try...you will go back.

2  Thank Tamara H
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My family and I have been coming to the Myrtle Beach area, almost every year, since the 1970's. In recent years we've been venturing south of the area into Garden city, Murrells Inlet, Litchfield and Pawley's Island. So many good places to eat but none compare to the "blue building with the pink roof." It's a quaint little place with a Caribbean vibe and a drink to go along with it...Kim's Caribbean Martini. We ordered raw oysters (the biggest I've seen), Clams Marinara, Local Grouper, and a hand-cut ribeye steak that was cooked to perfection. The server had a nice smile, provided great service, and our drink glasses stayed full. If you're in Murrells Inlet,, you should stop in. Reservations are a good idea because it's a small place and it's always full. Pricing is very reasonable. We"ll be back.

3  Thank Rachel B
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Love this place, been vacationing in SC for 10 years and never miss eating here- Went Sunday of Labor Day weekend, and it was very busy. We opted to eat at the bar, and the service was amazing. Bartender Austin never missed a beat, and the service was exceptional. The scallops were fresh and delicious, onion rings homemade, and cole slaw was wonderful. Being so busy, you would think service or food would suffer, but this is not the case- very homey atmosphere, and I will continue to go back again and again- reasonable also.

2  Thank mwocnj