“Tiny gem amongst others”

Lee's Inlet Kitchen
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Hosts a great menu and bar options in this smaller dining area. Delightful for couples, probably not for you get folks. The shrimp were beautiful, steak done per my request. A very good experience.

1  Thank Cornerturned
There are newer reviews for Lee's Inlet Kitchen

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I've been going to North Litchfield Beach since I was a couple of months old. It's easily one of my favorite places... Since high school, each trip we've made has included Lee's Inlet Kitchen. It's always delicious, always fresh, and everyone leaves full and happy! Even my husband, who only recently has been dragged along loves it... and as a native Floridian, he can be hard to please!

2  Thank bmlenahan
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Being an avid Southern Living reader, I always like to take their advice for places to visit when in a certain location. Knowing, that Lee's inlet Kitchen had gotten great coverage in the magazine recently I couldn' wait to try it. I would have to say that this is one time that I was disappointed in the magazine's recommendation. There was nothing wrong with the restuarant, but then again it was nothing special and the food was just so-so. The onion rings and shrimp were the best things we ordered. There were 9 in my group so we had a pretty fair sampling from the menu, which is not very varied. Good, but just about average fair. I ate other places that I enjoyed more. The only real saving grace of the place was the wait staff that was so attentive and nice.

3  Thank MamaFrank
Reviewed January 17, 2013

small but very good, come in early a bit pricey but I do not mind at all. Very nice and very friendly employees.......

2  Thank Fran L
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Well know favorite of the area, I was not disappointed when eating there. The food was excellent and well prepared. The atmosphere was comfortable and pleasant and the service very good.

2  Thank Anthony F