“Family Dinner”

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Chesterfield, Virginia
“Family Dinner”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We all ordered the senior size seafood plater. You get your choice of 3 items, fish, oysters, etc.
service was fast, no push to get us out. Our waitress was on the ball.
Thanks for a nice meal.

Visited May 2013

Kernersville, North Carolina, United States
“Always a Great Meal”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We have been returning to Sara J's for several years now. The food is excellent, seafood or steaks, great servce and reasonably priced. We collect their t-shirts (they have a new design every year).

Visited April 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Hit or miss”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My experience tonight was a bit scary being my wife has a severe shellfish allergy. We ordered our food expressed highly to the sever her condition. Halfway into the meal my wife found two fried shrimps in her food causing her throat to swell a little. The server was great and apologized several times luck was with us she was ok. Wife's food was good however they need to work on the water based Oyster soup at 6.95 per cup I would take Campbell's in a can over their water based 4 Oyster soup.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Bolee
Chester, New York
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

While the view is nice, and the restaurant itself is also nice, the food was not that great. I had shrimp scampi which I really didn't eat. As a party of 4, we all agreed it wasn't what we expected food quality wise. A local realtor had directed us there. It was disappointing. Service was ok, entrees were nothing to write home about. For the price, value was poor.

• Visited May 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“The worst food ever.”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I was there about a week ago. The food was the worst I have ever had there. There must be new management. The hush puppies we were served were drenched in grease. The salad I had was not chilled and taste like it came out of a bag. My flounder was hard around the edges as if it had been cooked up a while. I also was overcharged for my meal. I confronted the server as he was the one who said that I could swap my slaw and baked potato for the salad, stupid me. I had the senior plate with 2 pieces of dried fish and horrible salad and greasy hush puppies for a high price of $18.00 and also had water. Thought I was in a prison getting prison food. UG! Thsi is the first time I have rated a restaurant, but was so disappointed in it.

• Visited April 2013