“TERRIFIC !!!!!!!!!”

Drunken Jack's Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Had lunch here yesterday. Was absolutely fantastic. We're from New England and ordered the clam chowder. We are usually dis-appointed , but not with this one. It was thick , creamy , loaded w/ stock. Just a really , really good chowder. We also had the sampler, which had scallops wrapped in bacon , shrimp, crab cakes ( small ones ) , and a steak sampler. It was awesome. The chowder was so filling , and the sampler platter was just enough. The view on the snallinlet is also verynice and relaxing. Our waiter Danny was also fantastic. Really enjoyed this place , and will definitely return.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,099)

Reviewed September 20, 2013

After an hour wait (was told hour and half) we were greeted by Tom, our waiter. We were still eating our salads (they have a salad bar) and our food arrived. I had the fried shrimp and scallops. Some of the best I've eaten. My husband had the sauteed shrimp and couldn't stop complimenting how good it was. Another guest with me had the twin lobster tails. They were the largest 5 oz. tails I've ever seen, and she said were absolutely superb. The peach daiquiri was just okay, however, the food was well worth the wait. Nice atmosphere and scenery on the marsh while you're waiting.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Menu offers a good variety. She crab soup........excellent. Shrimp very good. We will go back again.... Good views.... Relaxed atmosphere. Located in a neat "coastal boating area."

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

The food was wonderful. I had frog legs and they were large and cooked to perfection. The salad bar was fresh and had all needed to make a great salad. The hush puppies with honey butter were to die for. Our server was friendly and very efficient. The wait is long but worth it.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We ate here 2 days in a row it was so good. The shrimp was absolutly the best I have ever eaten, so fresh!! There was an hour and 15 minute wait both nights, but it is definatly worth the wait! Little sweet hush puppies to nibble on while your fresh shrimp is being fried or grilled, both were fabulous! I highly recommend this place, don't let the crowds keep you away!!