“Nice place. Ok Food. Huge Portions. Great service!”

Drunken Jack's Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Canton, Ohio
“Nice place. Ok Food. Huge Portions. Great service!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The food was good. We had the Boom Boom Shrimp appetizer and it was awesome! My husband got the fried flounder and shrimp platter with fries and I got the blackened flounder with fries. Both dishes had huge portions and looked super good, but the taste was just ok. Not bad, but not something we'd look forward to ordering again. I'd definitely say give it a shot though and see for yourself. Location was nice right on the water. And the service was fantastic.

Belleville, Michigan
“Nice view of Inlet”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Have been here a couple of times. You have a nice view of the Inlet when you get a window table. I got the Blackend Mahi and It had to be the best I have ever gotten from any restaurant and the hush puppies were great. If you don't get here early you will have a long wait. I can't wait to come back.

North Canton, Ohio
“live, laugh, lunch”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

We were reccomended to check this place out and I am so glad we did. The bbq sandwich I ordered, and the wraps the girls ordered were all deliciou and from what I saw, the fries were great too. The lunch entre's are very reasonably priced.

The only complaint is that the sampler platter is bare bones. Very little for the price, but delicious as well. Id reccomend you get your own appetisers, or atleast split them by a min of 2 people.

Great replicas of real record breaking catches as well.

Damascus, Maryland
“Good food, great service, nice atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Took the family to Drunken Jacks for an early dinner. Had a bit of a wait in the lounge and couldn't stop eating the yummy popcorn! Then got to the table and were served some of the most delicious hush puppies we've ever had! The entrées came with the salad bar which was very fresh, if somewhat limited in selection. The seafood was fresh, but being from Maryland, the crab cakes weren't what we expected and had a cereal-like breading. Not bad, but different. One of my sons had the fried frog legs, which he says he liked. ( I think he was liking for the thrill factor.) My scallops were fresh, but I wasn't overly fond of the seasoning. Overall, it was a good dining experience.

Chicago, Illinois
“Fresh Fantastic Food”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Food was actually fresh seafood, not frozen like many other places in Myrtle Beach. Atmosphere was lovely and relaxing, my kids loved the pirate hats, goats, and peacocks! Worth the drive and not too expensive!

Visited August 2013