“Worth the wait”

Drunken Jack's Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

When we arrived we were told at least 2 hour wait, maybe longer. We strolled to MarshWalk then sat in the lounge and listened to music while waiting. We were called after 1 hour & 15 minutes. Great seats, not at window but with a good view. Good salad bar. Two filets with crab,shrimp & scallops with lobster sauce was cooked perfectly and deliciously - enough food for lunch the next day.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,079)

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing! Ordered the crab cakes and they were amazing! This place is a little pricey but you get what you pay for! The largest servings I've ever had! We had lunch the following day! The hush puppies they bring out are the best I've ever had! Amazing salad bar too! I will continue to eat here for years to come!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband had a steak and it was tender and juicy. I had garlic shrimp and it was awesome. There was 10 of us and we all had great dinners. The waitress was wonderful. It was worth the wait. We always recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I got the fried shrimp platter and my wife got scallops. I had maybe 10 shrimp and my wife got maybe 6 scallops, so the portions were pretty small but the food was good. Beautiful views from the restaurant, and really nice bar area.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This was our first trip to Drunken Jack's, but we were overly impressed! We arrived a little later in the evening so we had a wait of 90 minutes. During our wait we took a walk around the Murrells Inlet docks and just enjoyed the view! We went back to the bar for a drink and an appetizer to pass the remainder of the time. The shrimp cocktail was amazing, and especially the cocktail sauce! Once our table was ready we were promptly greeted by a polite server. I had the steak and shrimp and I can honestly say it was a top ten best steak ever eaten. My girlfriend had the blackened Mahi Mahi and it was also very impressive! Overall it was a great experience and one that I can see us partaking in again for years to come!!