Tripadvisor

Order Online
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Hot Fish Club provides a variety of rooms for your events. You can find comfort in our 150-seat inside dining room with a decor inspired by the natural beauty of the inlet. Or you may want to relax in the 70-seat enclosed Creekview Porch that is comfortably heated in the Winter and cooled in the warmer months. The open-air Gazebo Bar with a 700 sq. ft. deck on the water might be your preference for the occasion. Or the perfect site may be in our vast green grass yard spread under the 200 year-old Live Oaks. Whichever your choice may be, you will be pleased to find the absolute best view of Murrells Inlet and the ocean jetties. We also offer an assortment of live entertainment, and can help you select from over 75 bands, featuring anything from beach music to reggae to funk.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went for dinner on Saturday night. I ordered the lobster pot pie and my boyfriend ordered the seafood combination platter. The lobster pot pie was delicious however, it should have been called a seafood pot pie. There were plenty of shrimp and scallops but hardly any lobster. I feel calling it a lobster pot pie is misleading. I was also disappointed that the "lobster" pot pie came with no sides. I think it should at least include a small salad or a vegetable. Service was very friendly quick and efficient. The meal was enjoyable and we'll definitely be back.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank TrishaMarie
Write a reviewReviews (1,910)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've lived in this area for 9 years and never tried out this restaurant. Tonight I tried it and my only comment was. " what the heck took me so long to try this place". Our waiter, Ted, was awesome and food was terrific. Atmosphere was very good and easy to have a conversation. First time but definitely will not be my last.

Date of visit: January 2020
3  Thank Robert P
Reviewed January 12, 2020

We try to find seats at the bar area, if not the bar itself. Service was fast and friendly, the appetizers for happy hour were appealing. Interesting vibe at the bar with varied age patrons.

3  Thank SCDDCouple
Reviewed January 1, 2020

Service was great and we had the seafood platter and shrimp platter and both were delicious. We went early and got a table overlooking the marsh.

3  Thank Y4435PRsusanw
Reviewed December 31, 2019

Had reservations for New Years Eve with friends. We seated as soon as we arrived. Place was packed. We have been several times before and always enjoyed it. My favorite is the Blackened Crab stuffed Mahi on a bed of spinach and grits ($21.95). As I ordered the same thing tonight, our waiter Alex said that it was his favorite dish also but said that he swaps the grits for lobster risotto and that it is amazing. I told him to let me try that tonight. Amazing doesn't describe the taste. It was beyond Amazing. A symphony to my taste buds. Everyone at the table tried it and all agreed that it was delicious. Others at the table had the lobster pot pie, glazed salmon on spinach and rice and seafood platter. Everyone raved about how good the food was. Pecan pie and Key Lime pie for dessert. A wonderful dinner with friends and fantastic food choices. Prices are good and comparable, maybe a little less than other restaurants in the area and plenty is food per serving. I'll be there again for dinner soon.

3  Thank X9510GOsteves