“Good food - Nice view and Atmosphere”
Review of The Wicked Tuna

The Wicked Tuna
Ranked #11 of 139 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to The Wicked Tuna, Murrells Inlet's premier waterfront dining experience! The Wicked Tuna is a place where friends meet for a unique culinary experience of handmade cocktails, the freshest seafood, steaks, and sushi, and the best views on the Marshwalk. "Hook to Plate" fresh every day seafood -- that's the Wicked Tuna way. Every week our fishing fleet heads out to the Atlantic ocean sourcing the freshest grouper, mahi mahi, sea bass, and snapper off the Carolina coast. Every fish we serve is caught local by our own boats and then cleaned and prepped on-site before it goes to the kitchen. From there, our master chefs prepare exciting culinary experiences matched only by our breathtaking views. Our obsession with fresh seafood, top-grade beef, and bold flavors shine through in our award-winning, signature cuisine. Our master sushi chefs prepare plates of delicately sliced fresh sashimi and artful and creative sushi rolls using the freshest fish available. Pair your dish with a selection from our exclusive wine and sake list and you have an evening to remember. We have created a unique culinary experience for you, incorporating innovative cuisine and excellent service from a one-of-a-kind, dedicated staff. We invite you to enjoy a truly exceptional dining experience where the environment is enchanting, the views exceptional, and the hospitality is impeccable. Come get wicked.
Beckley, West Virginia, United States
“Good food - Nice view and Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Food was good, service was good, view was nice, atmosphere was nice... Was a little busy but didn't have to wait.

Visited May 2014

“Great!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch on a hot, sunny day. The waitress was fantastic! The bread with lemon garlic was tasty! I had grouper with mushroom risotto, my husband had scallops. Everything was delicious! The lobster roll which was a special looked good also when we saw it come out. We sat outside where we could see the water but were in the shade. It was pricey for lunch but is a new favorite place!

Visited May 2014
Buckhead, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“its ok”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Went for dinner with a group of 6 .... it was easter week so little bit busy. Wasn't really impressed, service was lacking, waited 15 min for a drink I had to send back because it was not what I ordered. Food was good, the sushi is outstanding , just not big portions for the price. Dinner took a long time to come out, not sure what was going on but seem as the server was new. overall food was decent probably would go back for lunch .

• Visited April 2014
Omaha, Nebraska
“Loved the location. Food...umm”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The restaurant is in a fun area to explore, but we were less than enthusiastic about the food. My scallops were full of sand, and while my husband's tuna was prepared rare as he prefers it, he said it was pretty tasteless. We did get served quickly, too quickly if that's possible. The restaurant was really busy, and we got the feeling that turning the tables was their main focus. And I agree that it is pretty noisy. All that said, the server was friendly and responsive and, like I said, the location is super.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank SandyOma
Locust, North Carolina
“So good it melted in your mouth!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

My husband and I wanted a nice Seafood place to celebrate our anniversary while at Myrtle Beach. He suggested we drive to Murrells Inlet as it would be fresh there. We randomly picked Wicked Tuna to stop. Our table had a view of the Inlet that was gorgeous. A little loud in the restaurant but it was people enjoying themselves so was not offensive. I ordered the Grilled Seafood Dish and it was incredible. It had shrimp on a skewer, a crab cake, scallops, and grouper. I savored each bite. My side was asparagus cooked in a butter sauce. Perfect. My husband had a steak and crab cake and his was also seasoned and cooked to perfection. They brought pretzel bread with a honey mustard butter while we waited for the dinner. Our waiter was pleasant. We will definitely be going back!

• Visited April 2014