“Simply Amazing!”

Marshwalk Water Sports
Ranked #11 of 21 Tours in Murrells Inlet
More attraction details
Owner description: Marshwalk Water Sports offers the absolute best way to explore the waters of Murrells Inlet! Whether you want to paddle the creeks in one of our kayaks, cruise the ocean on one of our brand new Yamaha VX Deluxe Waverunners or check out the dolphins and sea life on our dolphin tour, we have the equipment, staff and the know how to show you a great time. We also offer pedal boat rentals! We will ALWAYS offer our BEST PRICE GUARENTEE!! Located directly behind the Dead Dog Saloon on the Marshwalk.
White Oak, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Simply Amazing!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I have been going to Myrtle Beach for years and this past trip we decided to do this dolphin tour. After doing the tour for the first time this past trip, this is hands down one of my favorite things that I have ever done at Myrtle Beach. I cannot stop talking about the experience my family and I had. The staff are all soooo friendly and knowledgeable. Our tour was scheduled really early in the morning and the staff were all such good sports with having to be up so early. I had three other people with me. None of them had ever been on/drove a jet ski and they had patience with us as we were learning the correct way to drive it. The price is WELL WORTH it! The tour guide took pictures while we were out and then they put them on the CD and you can buy that. The pictures turned out so nice! We so a lot of dolphins! I have been on dolphin tours before and have walked away not getting to see a single one, but this wasnt the case! Jason (our tour guide) knew the best spots and we so a bunch of them including a baby! We were all so happy after this tour and how it went. I cannot wait for next year to come back and do it again!

Visited August 2014
5 Thank Steffanie H

Wadsworth, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful family experience”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

It was worth the short drive from south Myrtle beach to Murrells Inlet. Marshwalk water-sports had the best pricing and were so professional. We went out on the 5pm trip and had a very knowledgeable and polite ranger. They did a wonderful job explaining how to use the jet skis as most in my family had never been on one. Leaving the dock we were confident we knew how to handle the machines but didn't hit the open ocean till we were all ready. Then we could go as fast as we could handle. I would DEFINITELY recommend heading down the beach to them. We purchased the cd at the end so now we have lasting memories of our great trip

Visited August 2014
2 Thank firedad329
Columbus, Ohio
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

This was worth every penny. My fiance and I rented jet ski's on a prior vacation and went out on the Intracoastal. We enjoyied it, but it was nothing compared to this.

The staff was about as nice as they come. Everything about the pricing was completely explained and they provided a locked area for us to store our belongings that we didn't want to get wet. Our guide was great and really made the day enjoyable. (The guides work for tips only so be prepared to pay a bit extra for that when you're paying for the rental.)

Going out on the ocean was a blast. We could open the throttle up all the way and see just how fast we could go. Fortunately for us, the ocean was fairly calm the day we went out. Be prepared t obe sore the next day though. Fighting the waves WILL wear you out and make you sore, but it's a great way to spend an hour or so.

Highly recommended!!

Visited July 2014
4 Thank onairjock
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome place to spend the day!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Great facility with new jet skis and kayaks. Dolphin tours were available too! Good morning ride on skis and then a nice lunch at Dead Dog Saloon.