“Best View and Great Food!”
Review of Graham's Landing

Graham's Landing
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The only restaurant in Murrells Inlet with a natural view on the water. We cater to all tastes and have something for everyone. Fresh local seafood, certified Angus steaks, slow roasted hickory smoked prime rib and pork roast, are some of our specialties. Waterside dining, and a rustic atmosphere, we are sure you will enjoy your time with us.
Florence, South Carolina
“Best View and Great Food!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I ate here with my sister last week and it was great. We had triggerfish, steak, and scallops with fried grit cake. WOW, the view is perfect and the food was very good. Our server was perfect and we both enjoyed it very much. I have to go back with my wife and will very soon. You'll love it if you love fresh local cuisine, wonderful service, and a great view.

• Visited September 2013
jon k, Guest Relations Manager at Graham's Landing, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for your support, we strive to continue to grow and improve by means of great fresh food, and top service. We look forward to improving upon your last visit the next time you are in.

Summerville SC
“Maybe it was just a bad day...”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Took my father-in-law there for his birthday. After reading the write up in the Myrtle Beach paper thought we would try it out.
Very disappointed. Service was poor. Placed our order rather quickly, and two in our party received their soup fast, but the other two waited forever for their food to come out. Their orders were fish tacos and the cuban sandwich, nothing that is very time consuming to prepare.
We were one of the few tables that were there just after opening.
Two in our party ordered She Crab soup, great flavor but must have been left over from another day because it was just a little above room temp. Seemed like they hadn't had time to reheat it to proper temperature. I ordered the Fish Tacos since it was said that they were one of their best sellers. I have had much better. Very little flounder in each taco and what little there was was full of bones.
I don't give second chances, expecially in a place with so many other good places to choose from. Too bad for them.

3 Thank nabSummervilleSC
jon k, Guest Relations Manager at Graham's Landing, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
We apologize for you sub par experience, and would love an opportunity to have redemption. As you mentioned, there was a very flattering review in the newspaper about what we offer, and as a result, we were caught a little unprepared for the increase in volume we experienced. As a new place, we are in an aggressive learning mode, and feel that we have learned from this experience. We are confident that your experience was the exception, and hope that you will consider making an exception to the no second chance rule you have, as i promise a different experience in a future visit.
Dublin, Ohio
“Nice view”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised that this place was not very crowded on a Sat night. I think because it is down a ways from the Marsh walk. A quieter restaurant. We sat on the deck overlooking a creek. Very nice setting. We got the shrimp boil appetizer and it was very good. I had the flounder platter. It was good with not too heavy a breading. My husband had the tuna tacos. They were very good. No beer on tap only bottles. All in all a good experience. We would go back.

Visited September 2013
Thank you for giving us an opportunity to show what we offer. We are continuing to grow, and improve on a product we are proud with. In the very near future, our extensive selection in craft and micro beers will be joined with draft beer as well. Our changes are slow and steady, so we do not lose the positives we offer in the process of change, and make it a process of growth instead. Thank you for your kind words and feedback, we look forward to building upon your experience.
Ohio
“Good food and service.”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I couldn't figure out why this place is busier. It scared me to stop here, but everyplace else was packed. Quite the nice surprise. We all liked our food and our waitress. A note though, one of my granddaughters' got the kids chicken strips. Most kids that I know aren't used to coconut breading so she didn't eat very much. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place.

richmond va
“Fried seafood at it's best!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I don't eat a lot of fried foods, but the fried shrimp and oysters, plus the fried grit cake could make it an everyday occasion if I lived near Graham's Landing. Perfection!!! Light and very tasty. Great iced tea also. Best fried seafood we've had on the Grand Strand in over ten years!

1 Thank RichmondVaJass