“Not what I thought it would be”
Review of Graham's Landing

Graham's Landing
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The only restaurant in Murrells Inlet with a natural view on the water. We cater to all tastes and have something for everyone. Fresh local seafood, certified Angus steaks, slow roasted hickory smoked prime rib and pork roast, are some of our specialties. Waterside dining, and a rustic atmosphere, we are sure you will enjoy your time with us.
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Read the reviews and picked this place to eat. Got there and it was really slow. The smoked makeral dip they raved about was not all that great. My husband got a dish that came with two cream sauses, thank God he got it on the side because they didnt taste like anything and they were super salty. My stuff they put in the stuffed shrimp looked like what's on top a devolved egg but it was good. We were there a while despite the slow traffic.

2  Thank Babiesgotjitters

Reviewed September 7, 2013

This was a really great choice and we found it by reading other reviews. The food was excellent! Oysters, clams in the most divine sauce, crab cakes, shrimp and grits, and steak! We had a large group so we sampled a lot of dishes. They even cut the crust off of my nephew's pbj sandwich. The service was outstanding and the staff was very friendly. It's almost to the end of the inlet but so worth the drive past the other places. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband, good friend and I enjoyed a delicious dinner at Graham's. We started with the fried calamari with their amazing homemade marinara sauce and the boys enjoyed the local steamed clams. We then ordered our meals from the very friendly server. We had the shrimp scampi, ribeye steak and crabmeat stuffed shrimp. All included a house salad and were amazing. Our friend Joe practically licked his plate! My scampi was delicious and the sauce was equally lemony and garlicy! The boys both chose a TWICE baked potato and raved about it. Joe even ate the skin. I am a Inlet girl and must admit I never ate here before and regret not. The food quality was great, the view great and we even chatted with the owner and he gave us a sample of the house smoked pork with a to die for gravy. Give this place a chance and you won't regret it!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We went expecting Cedar Hill landing... Didn't know it had changed. I had a burger. Can't really screw that up. My husband had a po' boy and said it had very litte meat on it. (Maybe 2 oz.) it was just ok. My complaint is the staff. They were very unfriendly and unattentive. They were gathered around the bar talking while we were setting there without drinks. Only us and 1 other couple in the restaurant- now I know why. There are so many places to eat in the area, choose somewhere else.

2  Thank Gentrip
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for a late lunch after cycling the local bike trail. Location is on the south end of Murrells Inlet on the marsh. Relaxing, cozy location with option to sit in or out with scenic marsh view. We had the fried flounder and shrimp basket - the seafood was very fresh and the fries were awesome. We also had an order of buffalo wings and they too were very good. Like the bottled beer selection - both micro and macro brewery offerings. We enjoyed ourselves and will return in the future.