“Amazing view and great South Carolina fare”
Review of Graham's Landing

Graham's Landing
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The only restaurant in Murrells Inlet with a natural view on the water. We cater to all tastes and have something for everyone. Fresh local seafood, certified Angus steaks, slow roasted hickory smoked prime rib and pork roast, are some of our specialties. Waterside dining, and a rustic atmosphere, we are sure you will enjoy your time with us.
Atkinson, New Hampshire
“Amazing view and great South Carolina fare”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband, good friend and I enjoyed a delicious dinner at Graham's. We started with the fried calamari with their amazing homemade marinara sauce and the boys enjoyed the local steamed clams. We then ordered our meals from the very friendly server. We had the shrimp scampi, ribeye steak and crabmeat stuffed shrimp. All included a house salad and were amazing. Our friend Joe practically licked his plate! My scampi was delicious and the sauce was equally lemony and garlicy! The boys both chose a TWICE baked potato and raved about it. Joe even ate the skin. I am a Inlet girl and must admit I never ate here before and regret not. The food quality was great, the view great and we even chatted with the owner and he gave us a sample of the house smoked pork with a to die for gravy. Give this place a chance and you won't regret it!

• Visited September 2013

Gallipolis, Ohio
“No. Just don't.”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We went expecting Cedar Hill landing... Didn't know it had changed. I had a burger. Can't really screw that up. My husband had a po' boy and said it had very litte meat on it. (Maybe 2 oz.) it was just ok. My complaint is the staff. They were very unfriendly and unattentive. They were gathered around the bar talking while we were setting there without drinks. Only us and 1 other couple in the restaurant- now I know why. There are so many places to eat in the area, choose somewhere else.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Gentrip
Dallas, Texas
“Fresh seafood, great setting and good service”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for a late lunch after cycling the local bike trail. Location is on the south end of Murrells Inlet on the marsh. Relaxing, cozy location with option to sit in or out with scenic marsh view. We had the fried flounder and shrimp basket - the seafood was very fresh and the fries were awesome. We also had an order of buffalo wings and they too were very good. Like the bottled beer selection - both micro and macro brewery offerings. We enjoyed ourselves and will return in the future.

• Visited August 2013
“Call Robert Irvine!! Quickly!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

If there was ever a restaurant that I visited that was in need of the Food Network host of Restaurant Impossible, it is Grahams Landing. And he needs to bring his sledgehammer! While sporting a beautiful locale, right by the marshes. Grahams falls flat on its face in every other way.

Decor? Is it a bar, a restaurant or a bait and tackle shop, who can tell.

Service? The waiter barely knew the menu and we waited almost 45 minutes for our entry, despite the house not being full. It seems to do well with regulars, as many were greeted by name when they entered. I kept waiting to hear somebody yell "Norm!"

Food Quality: We chose this restaurant based on previous ratings, but the food tasted like it was all frozen and microwaved. Overall a very disappointing meal experience.

2 Thank Rick O
Tappan
“What a view...food ain't bad either!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

First time here. Nothing fancy as far as decor. Natures view is all that's needed here. Dinner was fresh , right off their boat. Smoked fish dip was fantastic . All four diners were completely satisfied with their entrees. Shrim/salmon cakes were perfect. Twice baked potatoe had pieces of ham cooked with it. Not a tourist place. Extensive beer list. We will be back. Owner met us at the front door and when we were leaving. A real friendly guy....

1 Thank DavTap