“Joy!”

Five Guys
Ranked #48 of 145 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 17, 2013

For something as simple as burgers and fries, this place has it mastered. The staff is always awesome. They greet us with smiles, and I've never had a bad experience.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had supper here last night. We both ordered bacon cheeseburgers and shared a regular fry. The food was up to the usual Five Guys superior quality, but what really impressed us was the staff. We were greeted as soon as we walked in and every staff member we interacted with was so friendly. Throughout our meal they checked on us to make sure we had all we needed. They would sing aloud to their favorite songs that were playing over the speakers. The staff gives this Five Guys a terrific positive atmosphere that makes your meal a pleasure.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

You have to wait awhile for a burger here because they are freshly made to order. A little pricey but fresh and almost unlimited toppings to order making this unusual.. The fries are home made but dripping with grease if you like it that way. I like fries but the saturated grease was overwhelming. The portion of fries was above and beyond the regular small fry ordered which was nice and the bag was soaked with grease. Good if you are eating there but a to go order would be rough on the car seats.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The fries rock and the burgers are fantastic. Theses are the best burger around, hands down. My husband does the big burger I get a small and we split the fries, no one person can eat all of those fries. Hand cut

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife and I love a good hamburger and this place has them. Staff got our orders wrong but were quick to fix them. French fries are also very good and available without salt. The place is small and loud, so not a great place to hang out and chat.