“BURGERS AND MAHI MAHI FINGERS”
Review of River City Cafe

River City Cafe
Ranked #10 of 141 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: "it's all about the burger!" Seven area locations famous for great burgers, sandwiches, and appetizers. Full bar service, open daily for carry-out and casual dine-in seating.
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This is a casual restaurant (peanut shells on the floor) that serves good burgers and seafood fingers for a reasonable price. They have been doing it for a number of years.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My fist and second experience on this trip. So good we went back a second time. If your a burger fan should give them a shot.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

great prices and food. I have a 4 and a 6 year old and they both have multiple things on the menu they love. That is hard to find. My wife and friends also love it !!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Every spring when we come down from the cold northeast, River City Cafe in Murrell's Inlet is a lunch stop we never miss. Huge burgers, every variety you can think of. Juicy and good. Great onion rings. Down home service. Fun family atmosphere. We will be back again next spring.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

River City Cafe, has the best burgers! Everytime I'm in Myrtle I always make sure I go at least once. I've tried multiple burgers and they all have been excellent. I have a hard time trying to chose between cheese fries and onion rings, they both are amazing. Plus the ranch they have is to die for! This is a place you must go!