“We'll Go Back”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Looking for a quick and reasonably priced place to eat without all the fuss, Poppy's was an impulse stop. A former Quizno's now open for 315 days as counted on a blackboard we were impressed by the food and the friendliness of the owners Matt and John. They are two regular guys trying to support their families and achieve the American dream. We'll support them and go back. I hope that you do too.

Reviewed September 14, 2011

I really enjoy Poppy's, I eat there several times a week. The food is always perfect and the Hamburgers are to DIE for, they are hand pattied daily. My personal favorite is the deep fried Oreos. John always has a smile on his face. I highly recommend Poppy's. I feel from personal experience that this is a wonderful restaurant. The guys at Poppy's Burger and Subs are doing a wonderful job and they are a welcomed restaurant to the area!!

2  Thank carolinagal1
Reviewed August 22, 2011

This place has the BEST burgers, subs & fries!!! My husband and I stopped in for our first time and I guarentee it will not be our last. The staff & owner were incredibly friendly and hospitable. The burgers were so juicy and the sub was brilliantly fresh. The fried oreos were too die for! I HIGHLY recommend this place either on your way to the beach to pick up some sandwich or to sit down and have it hot off the grill.

1  Thank midgiec
Reviewed August 19, 2011

it was ok, but if you are on vacation and want to eat well....i would recommend a nicer restaurant in the inlet.

5  Thank Sburny
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Thanks trip advisors for ranking Poppy's #1. While staying in Murrells Inlet my wife and I made sure to check this place out. We thoroughly enjoyed true southern hospitality from John and Matt! They put a lot of "soul" in their perfectly cooked, tender and juicy burgers. I had the 1/3 lb smokehouse burger and my wife had the blue cheese and bacon burger. Delicious! We also had the fried pickles - the best we've ever had! Poppy's is a def must do in Murrells Inlet!