“The Perfect Romantic Dinner!”
Review of Bliss Restaurant and Lounge - CLOSED

Bliss Restaurant and Lounge
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I wanted to find someplace special, quaint and yet affordable to celebrate two years with my boyfriend! THIS WAS IT! Just a little south or Myrtle Beach, we were treated wonderfully! The food was exquisite; chef-prepared, late-season pricing (Sept) and they gave us a free dessert.

3  Thank LenoreH
jon k, Guest Relations Manager at Bliss Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to try us on your special occasion, and thank you for your kind review. We love the opportunity to make memorable special occasions, as well as be attentive to every day every occasion dining experiences. We look forward to our next opportunity to provide that for you again, and thank you very much for your support.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I've been to Bliss several times now, both for lunch and dinner, and I am SO impressed! I cannot say enough good things about the food there. I've tried the buffalo sliders, the grouper, and several chicken dishes, and all were exceptional. The sides are great, the salads are great, the desserts (Ah, the DESSERTS!) are great. The ingredients are always FRESH and prepared perfectly. The first two times I went, the service was good to great. But I must say that my most recent visit was with my fiance for dinner and the woman who helped us was exceptional. She was friendly and helpful, going out of her way to make sure that we had a great date night. Customer service at it's finest. What a delightful experience! We'll be back.

4  Thank Maa-dee91
jon k, Guest Relations Manager at Bliss Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

We are very pleased to hear about your continued enjoyable Bliss experiences, and look very forward to keep building on them. The fall menu is just around the corner, and we hope to improve on your previous experiences here. Thank you for your continued support, we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We managed to make it to Bliss on the night of a torrential downpour. I thought it would be empty, but apparently Bliss has a loyal following. Our server was pleasant and helpful, and the food was very good. The she crab soup was heavy on the crap which was a very nice surprise. My wife ate her grouper like she hadn't eaten in a week. My shrimp and grits were lip smacking good. When my wife asked for a wine recommendation, the server went and got the "wine guy" and his suggestion was spot on. There's a lot to like about Bliss, and I highly recommend it. It's obvious that they actually care about the food they put out, and that makes it a great choice in my book.

Thank you for braving the tropical downpour to visit our humble place. We are very happy to hear that your experience was a wonderful one. As you mentioned, we care very much about the product we create, but more importantly we care even more so about our Guests, and the experiences they have. We are always open and receptive to our guests feedback and suggestion.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Our party of four enjoyed dinner here earlier this month. We wanted a grown-up getaway dinner during our extended family vacation in Myrtle Beach, and we were not disappointed! Personally, I enjoyed every bite from bread to salad to appetizers and entrees. My sister and I sampled one another's choices, and we didn't know which we liked better. Service was personable and perfectly timed. Portions were the right size. I had just enough room for a few bites of delectable dessert which we shared around the table.

2  Thank Lynne F
jon k, Guest Relations Manager at Bliss Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

We thank you for giving us this opportunity to provide the Bliss Experience for you. We are glad to hear that we made an impression, and look forward to building on that experience with your future visits. Thank you for your support.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband and I discovered this great reastaurant last summer. It is worth the trek from North Myrtle to have an excellent meal. During each of our last 3 vacations we have visited this establishment twice per trip. We are looking for a restaurant with great food and service and Bliss doesn't disapoint. Their food is cooked to order and is fantastic. The crab cakes are the best in the area and for an area that has a lot of crab cakes that is saying a lot. The regular menu and the specials are great. Last night's she crab soup and chicken roulade for me and pork tenderloin for my husband were beyond delicious. We've also had their seafood risotto,filets,rack of lamb and shrimp and grits all of which were some of the best food that we've eaten. The staff is very pleasant and knowledgeable even recommending beers to my beer snob of a husband which he liked. I've recommended Bliss to friends from RI and they were duely impressed. Do not hesitate to visit this fantastic restaurant as I'm sure it will become one of your favorites.

2  Thank joycemarie
jon k, Guest Relations Manager at Bliss Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

It was purely our pleasure to make sure you had a great experience. We look forward to your next vacation and improving even more in between now and then. Thank you so much for your support of us, and we will be sure to have a new selection of craft beer to try out.