“If not total bliss, at least a warm fuzzy feeling.”
Review of Bliss Restaurant and Lounge - CLOSED

Bliss Restaurant and Lounge
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Southern NJ
“If not total bliss, at least a warm fuzzy feeling.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We managed to make it to Bliss on the night of a torrential downpour. I thought it would be empty, but apparently Bliss has a loyal following. Our server was pleasant and helpful, and the food was very good. The she crab soup was heavy on the crap which was a very nice surprise. My wife ate her grouper like she hadn't eaten in a week. My shrimp and grits were lip smacking good. When my wife asked for a wine recommendation, the server went and got the "wine guy" and his suggestion was spot on. There's a lot to like about Bliss, and I highly recommend it. It's obvious that they actually care about the food they put out, and that makes it a great choice in my book.

• Visited August 2012
jon k, Guest Relations Manager at Bliss Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you for braving the tropical downpour to visit our humble place. We are very happy to hear that your experience was a wonderful one. As you mentioned, we care very much about the product we create, but more importantly we care even more so about our Guests, and the experiences they have. We are always open and receptive to our guests feedback and suggestion.

Blacklick, Ohio
“quality dinner - we'll be back!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Our party of four enjoyed dinner here earlier this month. We wanted a grown-up getaway dinner during our extended family vacation in Myrtle Beach, and we were not disappointed! Personally, I enjoyed every bite from bread to salad to appetizers and entrees. My sister and I sampled one another's choices, and we didn't know which we liked better. Service was personable and perfectly timed. Portions were the right size. I had just enough room for a few bites of delectable dessert which we shared around the table.

2 Thank LynneF2012
jon k, Guest Relations Manager at Bliss Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
We thank you for giving us this opportunity to provide the Bliss Experience for you. We are glad to hear that we made an impression, and look forward to building on that experience with your future visits. Thank you for your support.
rhode island
“Worth the trip”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband and I discovered this great reastaurant last summer. It is worth the trek from North Myrtle to have an excellent meal. During each of our last 3 vacations we have visited this establishment twice per trip. We are looking for a restaurant with great food and service and Bliss doesn't disapoint. Their food is cooked to order and is fantastic. The crab cakes are the best in the area and for an area that has a lot of crab cakes that is saying a lot. The regular menu and the specials are great. Last night's she crab soup and chicken roulade for me and pork tenderloin for my husband were beyond delicious. We've also had their seafood risotto,filets,rack of lamb and shrimp and grits all of which were some of the best food that we've eaten. The staff is very pleasant and knowledgeable even recommending beers to my beer snob of a husband which he liked. I've recommended Bliss to friends from RI and they were duely impressed. Do not hesitate to visit this fantastic restaurant as I'm sure it will become one of your favorites.

2 Thank joycemarie
jon k, Guest Relations Manager at Bliss Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
It was purely our pleasure to make sure you had a great experience. We look forward to your next vacation and improving even more in between now and then. Thank you so much for your support of us, and we will be sure to have a new selection of craft beer to try out.
Pawleys Island, SC
“Great Food, Wonderful Service”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Cozy and inviting with fabulous food. You won't get lost in the crowd at Bliss. Great for a quick drink and appetizer or a special night out. We've enjoyed both many times...

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank dvcreations
We thank you for the continued support, and hope to see you again very soon.
California
“Refreshing”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

After two weeks of fried dinners it was nice to find a spot with selections offering a broader choice. Along with that we were impressed with the caliber and creative fare. This is a delightful choice, try it.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank traveler tales
Thank you so very much for giving us a try, here at Bliss we strive to be that every occasion place, and do so with a broad range of menu items, and a fresh concept. Our chefs take great pride in their craft, and comments such as yours make their day. We look forward to the next opportunity to have the Bliss experience.