“Great Wood Fired Pizza !”

Bovine's Wood Fired Specialties
Ranked #23 of 147 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Absolutely fantastic restaurant and bar. Great food, great view, great service and prices for an upscale place. Check it out.
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We vacation every year in the Murrells Inlet area and always make sure to eat at Bovine's. Their wood fired pizza is just amazing! They offer about a dozen different specialty wood fired pizzas for about $10 each that are all very tastey and unique. There are also entrees and a salad bar if you prefer something else. The salad bar is small but good. We usually come with a large group and Bovine's can easily handle the size of our group with super big tables. If you like to watch the Gamecocks or another team, they have lots and lots of tv's.

The location of the restaurant is super. Right on the River Walk. If you have never been the Rivrer Walk it is really special and worth a trip on a Friday or Saturday night. A long boardwalk on the water with lots of restaurants and bars to choose from. Many featuring live music that is very good and worth coming down to hear. You can even purchase drinks to keep you refreshed as you walk the "river walk". Really just a special night of food, drinks, and entertainment that will leave you with wonderful memories of your vacation.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

You absolutely must try this place if only for the shrimp and grits. My husband ordered this and I thought it was an odd choice- until I tasted it. I wanted to trade my steak for his meal. I know that shrimp and grits does not sound all that appealing but it was one of the most fantastic dishes we have ever had. The restaurant itself needed some work- some of the seats on the booths were ripped and/ or cracked. With the prices charged, they can afford to give customers a decent seat.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Bovine's has excellent food. The staff is super friendly and the atmosphere suits all - you can sit in the "bar" area where there's a little more noise, the high ceilings results in a little of that echo-ing, or you can sit in the dining room where it's much quieter. Dinners come with a salad bar that is fresh and satisfying. All their food is prepared and served perfectly.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I admit I haven't had or like a lot of seafood but I tried the Corvana on advice of the server and it did not disappoint. I loved my meal and my husband also loved his ribs and chicken. We had plenty for leftovers for lunch the next day. Our server was very engaging and fun to meet and visit with. We will definitely return if we are in the area.

1  Thank 4mdntg
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

We almost missed this little gem on the Marsh Walk, actually we DID the first time!! We saw the menu on the dock but didn't keep walking far enough to see it. We went back for dinner a couple nights later & found it on the road- so glad we did!!! FABULOUS crab cakes & garlic mashed potatoes. Great lobster tail too, get it grilled in the wood fire for sure. The staff was great too, really friendly & fun to talk to! We even got free hushpuppies for moving to the bar for an older couple who wanted our booth:)

LADIES! Make a trip to the restroom & use the homemade salt scrub, it's lovely. You can buy a mason jar of it from the host station. Sorry guys, none for you in your bathroom;)

1  Thank arhodey