“Great Sandwich”

Dining options: Breakfast
Murrells Inlet, SC
“Great Sandwich”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stopped by this deli in hopes of getting a really good Reuben and was not disappointed! I have to say that this rated right at the top of one of the best I have ever had. The meat was so tender and wonderful that I had to remember we were in the south. One of the things I always enjoy about traveling to the north is their deli style sandwiches and Gershons brought it here. I have not tried their breakfast but look forward to it.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Remove R

Athens, Georgia
“outstanding”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We did not expect to find such a place in a South Carolina beach town but based on reviews we had read, decided to take a chance. The reviews were spot on, the place was very clean, the service was excellent, The pastrami-corned beef sandwich was excellent, as was the hot roast beef sandwich.One of the best I have ever had (I have eaten a lot of hot beef sandwiches) Prices were reasonable. We will definitely be back.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Gunnermac2211
Charleston, South Carolina
“A little bit of New York comes south...”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Delicious deli food with wide selection of menu items. Pastrami was fabulous and highly recommend. I have missed New York potato salad and what a treat to have it once again! Highly recommend!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank darinsc
Peterborough, Canada
“So the challenge was on could they make a new york pastrami sandwhich”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I challenged the staff to produce there best attempt at a new york style deli sandwich / pastrami on rye!! Well they produced a great sandwich ,fries and dill pickle , hallelujah. The staff were delightful. The owner a delight. We stayed and read the paper and had a nice coffee until 300 pm which is closing. Want a taste of back home , start here , lots of daily inexpensive specials and , breakfast until 11:00 am. The decor was typical deli. We will be back. If you like the review and enjoyed your visit let me know please a helpful vote would let me know I'm on the right track !!

Visited February 2014
4 Thank CPAIR1967
pa
“A Gem”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Hard to believe you can find a deli like this in a Murrells Inlet. Went in for breakfast and presently surprised to see the extensive menu. Place is very clean with excellent service. On the way out we saw their take out and deli area. We are definitely coming back again for lunch and salads. If you are traveling from the NE you will fell like you are in NYC.

Visited January 2014