“Pretty view and delicious food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of K-Rae's Waterway Bar & Grille - CLOSED

K-Rae's Waterway Bar & Grille
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Pretty view and delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great food,reasonable prices, excellent service and a breathtaking view. What more can you ask for? I recommend that you time your visit there with the sunset. Great photo-op.

1 Thank Sandygirl2225
KRB46, Owner at K-Rae's Waterway Bar & Grille, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! The entire staff works very hard to make everyone that visits our little slice of heaven a great experience and it's always nice to hear positive feedback and know that they are doing a great job! Thanks again, have a GREAT day and hope to see you again soon! 8-)

Lake George, New York
“Great find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Went on a airboat ride and found this great place at the marina. Sat outside by the water for a succulent lobster roll, along with great, friendly service and fair pricing. Everyone in the place said hi and smiled. At the very end of wauchesha street. We'll go back soon

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Robert B
Thanks so much for the great review! We are all so happy you enjoyed your visit with us. The staff works very hard to try to give everyone a great experience and I'm so happy you were able to be here to appreciate it. Have a great day and hope to see you again soon!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Amazing View and Great Food !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I always like to try different places to eat and when we found out that K-Rae was from Massachusetts we knew we had to check the place out as we to are from Mass. We sat out on the back deck with an Amazing View of the waterway and watched boats traveling by. We were promptly greeted by our server who suggested a few of her "Favorites"....she had more than a few. Taking her advice I ordered the Italian Grinder and my husband the French Dip...Let me tell you those were 2 of the BEST Sandwiches we have EVER had !!!! There was also music playing which added a nice touch to the already relaxing atmosphere under that beautiful Giant Cypress tree...Our overall experience was wonderful and enjoyable, service was fantastic...this will def be a place we frequent for lunch and dinner !!!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
KRB46, Owner at K-Rae's Waterway Bar & Grille, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you so much for the GREAT review. We are so happy you enjoyed your experience! We hope to see you again soon and hope you have a GREAT day! 8-)

Charleston, South Carolina
“Great location, view, and food !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I was on the way from Charleston to fly out of the Myrtle Beach airport and I decided to try a great local place that I was told about. I was very impressed when I got there as I was able to sit on the outside dock with a great view of the waterway. I had the meatball appetizer and it was really tasty. I ordered the fried shrimp dinner and they were delightful. My portions were more than adequate and my beers were ice cold. They had a band playing on the deck and that was very entertaining. The servers were kind and courteous and the band asked if I had any requests. I give it an A+++ and I will be back for sure !!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
KRB46, Owner at K-Rae's Waterway Bar & Grille, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
THANK YOU SOOOO much for the positive review. Glad you enjoyed it so much and will be sure to show this to the entire staff! Thanks again and hope to see you again soon!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Wonderful setting”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

You certainly would not go here for the food, the nearest to Ireland the Chef has been would probably be Aynor SC. However the setting is fabulous, the service very cheerful, attentive and prompt. The entertainmnet is enjoyable and the overall experience a good one. Sitting back under the cypress tree in the evening with a cold brew, listening to the music and watching the sunset is just tremendous

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
KRB46, Owner at K-Rae's Waterway Bar & Grille, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for the review. Not sure what you ate but we got rave reviews for our Irish Specials menu and won an Award for our Irish Chili at the Chili cook off in Murrells Inlet last week. When I took over my plan was to add many Irish dishes as I am a "Worcester, MA Irish Girl" but unfortunately our kitchen is not large enough to accommodate all the additions to the menu. Glad you enjoyed everything else though. Have a great day! 8-)