Review Highlights
Loved it

Staff could not be friendlier - from the cart guy to the man in the pro shop to the ranger I spoke... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
thomasmB7594MZ
Yardley, Pennsylvania
via mobile
Can’t Wait To Get Back!

If there was a contest for most welcoming staff at the Beach, Blackmoor would certainly be near the... read more

Reviewed June 22, 2019

from $49.00
from $55.00
from $24.95
More Info
All reviews gary player in great shape pro shop tough holes forward tees interesting layout tee boxes sand traps lots of water myrtle beach clubhouse courses fairways ranger foursome challenges cart
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Third time I have played here over the summer and it has been in great shape each time. Staff is always friendly, fun layout and well maintained. I would recommend playing while on vacation.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 26, 2018

Had the pleasure of playing here when we were at our townhouse this past winter. As an average golfer the course suited my game perfectly. Well maintained, interesting layout, hope to play here again many more times!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I golfed here recently on a Wednesday morning. The course was in very good shape. It is a challenging course if you can't keep your ball in the fairway. The greens were recently aerated and slightly bumpy but not too bad. The rough around the fairways was decent and the sand traps were fine. There are several holes that have water around them. The staff in the clubhouse were friendly as were the rangers and other personnel. The starter was a little strange in that he complained about the foursome in front of us hitting from the back tees and not being good enough to do that. So, he decided to have us start on the back nine. Whatever. The course is easy to get to and the price was ok in my opinion. Pace of play was decent. One complaint is that we could not find any water stations on the course itself. Of course there was the obligatory beer cart, so there's that. Also, there is a snack bar to get drinks and some food from. I have not played any other courses in the area so overall, I would recommend this course. As an aside, there were several species of birds that I was able to see on this course including Mississippi Kite, Pileated Woodpecker and Eastern Kingbird to name a few. Just in case your game is going terrible like mine was and you decide to zone out and concentrate on "other" things.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018

was down in Murrells Inlet visiting family and decided to get a round of golf in. I looked up golf courses that were close to where I was staying and Blackmoor Golf Club showed up. The reviews on a golf website were good so i decided to give it a try. Price at $51 for a round including cart is pretty reasonable. We also had good pace of play completing our round in just over 4 hours. Staff and service were good. Unfortunately the course was in rough shape. Many of the Greens and Fairways were patchy. I was told the harsh winter has played a heavy toll on courses down there with many closed. If you are looking to play a round of golf in Murrells Inlet I would look elsewhere until the course recovers.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank jennfam5
Reviewed May 27, 2018

This is a nice course, it has lots of "dog leg" holes, and ample sand traps. It was in very good shape when we played the week of May 20.

The forward tees (please stop calling them ladies tees) give you lots of breaks if you're not a long ball hitter.

We finished our round in just under 4 hours.

Date of experience: May 2018